beneath the mask 6

The principal wrote my name in a piece of paper.

"Alright, you form will be filled out soon."

I silently followed Davis out of the office. We reached an elevator and got on.

"The rest of the school is underground"

I wasn't a least bit interesting.

"....and it's quite big down there, oh and we have neighboring school you'll be surprise at the harmony that exist between us. We've been very good allies for centuries. It's amazing at how different we are yet we are same in a way. We've created a even more stronger bond during these past years, when the hunting of the fem-"

He stopped dead when he turned and caught me glaring at him. He looked away and kept quiet. I needed some peace and quiet. I especially don't need an idiot talking crap.

After some time the elevator door made a 'ding' sound and opened. I was surprised at what I saw; there was a massive white space ahead of me. The floor was made of while marble tiles. There was small fountain in the middle of a floor. In the fountain, was a statue of a girl, she looked like a 7 or 6 yr old. The dress that draped her was thin and transparent. She was in a ballet position, one was raised up 90 degree and the other was on its toes, both her hands were stretched out straight, her long hair cascaded down her shoulders, her eyes closed and a smile playing on her lips.

I didn't realize I walked to it. I was mesmerized.

"Aimee? C'mon" called out Davis

"Why is it so empty?" I asked softly.

"Classes are going on." He said simply

My eyes didn't move away from the fountain.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" he asked

I nodded.

"c'mon, we need to see Miss Addison."

We continued our way; we climbed a staircase and reached a door that had a name plate stuck to it, 'Lily Addison'. Davis knocked three times.

"Come in" said a silky voice

Davis opened the door for me. I stepped into the large pink office. There flower vases on the big desk, paintings on the wall, a large window behind her, many big shelf and she was typing on the keyboard looking at the flat screen from time to time.

"Hello Davis, what can I do for you?" said the lady behind the desk.

Funny thing was, she looked only around 19 or 20.

"Hey Miss Addison, can we get a vacant room." said Davis casually.

Miss Addison looked at the mask and my bloody dress.

"She's new huh?" she asked

"Yup." Said Davis.

She smiled sweetly at me. "What's your name dear?"

I kept silent. There was silence in the room for a long while. Davis coughed.

"Her name is Aimee." said Davis

Miss Addison nodded and typed something in the computer.

"She does not speak? Is she...dumb?" she asked thoughtfully.

"No she's not. She prefers not to speak I guess."

She stared at me and her eyes filled with pity.

"You must have gone through so much." She said

I looked away.

"Here" she said and tossed the key to Davis, he caught it.

"C'mon Aimee." He said