beneath the mask 20

For the hundredth, I smiled like an idiot as I stared the ring on my hand. I loved it, it was perfect.

“You like it that much huh?” said Gabriel.

I looked at him, he was smirking. I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed.

We were having afternoon tea, the maids brought in countless variety of cakes, pies, scones, etc. it was like a pastry heaven. I picked the lemon pie and smiled as I savored the taste, I definitely like lemon pie.

We were both seated in the soft leather couch in his room. The two days had passed and I was fully healed. I even went to school but Gabriel took me to his room for an ‘alone time’, as Peach said it.

My feet were up on the couch; he had taken off his tie and thrown it on the floor carelessly. I noticed he really hated wearing ties, he would always squirm whenever he wore one. I smiled at how he childish he could be sometimes.

“What?” he asked smiling back.

I shook my head and kiss his cheeks.

He chuckled and slid his arms around my shoulders.

He sipped on his tea once and kept it on the table, then he turned and looked at me in the eyes. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter; I quickly looked away and pretended to be very interested in the pie I was eating. He chuckled once and pecked my cheeks.

“You’re so shy Aimee.” He whispered in my ears.

I froze and dropped the fork in my hands. He smirked but he didn’t move away, he was only centimeters away from me.

“D-did you t-try the a-apple pie? It’s really y-yummy!” I stuttered.

I couldn’t help it, I was desperate.

“I know something that’s way more yummy.” He said softly.

“Oh? What’s that?” I said turning to him.

Then swiftly, he leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. He leaned forward, pushing me down. The plate in hands dropped to the floor, shattering into tiny pieces.

“The plate-”

However, his lips quickly met mine again. He was on top of me now, his lips were pressed hard against mine. Our lips moved in sync, a perfect rhythm that none of us were willing to break away from.

 I was completely lost in this feeling. I was surprised when I pushed my tongue in his mouth. He seemed shocked too, he pulled away and looked at me with raised eyebrows.

I quickly covered my face with my hands, I was blushing like crazy.

“I’m so sorry! I don’t know what I was thinking! I didn’t mean to! It just happen! I’m so sorry, it won’t happen again!” I said quickly.

He didn’t respond, so I slowly peeked through my fingers.

He was still looking at me. I pulled my fingers back together and went back to hiding behind my hands.

“Aimee, move your hands.” He said.

I slowly moved my hands away and looked at him apologetically. Then, to my surprise he smirked once and bent down and kissed me. I gasped when he pushed his tongue into my mouth but I relaxed and kissed him back, our tongues moving together. The old me would have threw up at this, like I usually did when I saw it on the T.V, but it felt the complete opposite with Gabriel. With Gabriel, I felt pleasure.

His hands slid inside my skirt and stroke my thighs. I ripped his shirt open popping all the buttons off. I touched his chest and slowly moved down to his stomach. My fingers immediately came in contact with his rock hard abs. He was naturally athletic and had a body even Zeus would envy. My mind was whirling with various emotions I was feeling, I wanted more and more of him.