beneath the mask 8

"Shall I lick your shoes too?" I mocked.

Davis laughed loudly. Gabriel glared at me. Then he turned to Peach.

"Your name is Peach Kira, am I right?" the jerk said.

"Y-yes your majesty." she stuttered nervously.

"Don't you have classes to attend to?"

"I-I-"

"Are you skipping them?"

"Your majesty! I-"

"3 days detention."

"But!-"

"1 week detention. Shut-up and get out of my sight, you say one word and it'll be one month."

Peach looked horrified, she looked at me, and then walked off hurriedly.

The jerk then looked at me.

"And you. You should stay in your room and not roam about during school hours"

I stuck my tongue out at him. I could see Davis suppressing a grin. Then, there was a sudden blur movement and the next thing I knew the jerk was in front of me. He grabbed my arm and glared at me. He's mad.

"You will show more respect when I am talking to you." he said through gritted teeth.

I'm guessing he has a really bad temper. I tried to break free but his grip was tight and firm. It was hurting me, I flinched at the pain.

"You will answer me when I talk to you and you will address me like all the other students here do." He went on.

I shook my head. His grip on my arm tightened. A whimper escaped my lips. Davis rushed to the jerk.

"Gabriel, c'mon let's go."

The jerk didn't listen, his eyes still set on mine.

It really hurts. I'm sure this is going to leave a mark.

"Gabriel, stop it, we're late for class." Davis said

His grip tightened, this time I fell on my knees.

"Gabriel! Leave her!" said Davis nearly shouting.

The jerk seemed surprise that Davis raised his voice at him. He looked at him and then at me. He smirked and released me. The jerk walk back to his friends, they all followed him behind like loyal puppies. Ugh. I sat there on the floor cradling my arm. Davis hadn't left. He kneeled down to me and took my arm.

"You ok?" he asked.

"No" I said angrily.

"Does it hurt?"

"What do you think?"

He chuckled and examined my arm.

"Can you stand up?" He asked

"It's just my hand, I'm not crippled or anything." I said and stood up.

He sighed wearily and placed both his hands on my shoulders.

"You should stop it y'know."

"Stop what?"

"Showing him attitude."

I rolled my eyes.

"My advice? Just listen to him and do what everybody else does."

"That is?"

"You know the usual. Wishing him whenever you see him, oh and don't forget to bow."

I laughed without humor. I can't believe that jerk!