beneath the mask 9

"Aimee, I didn't mean to hit you!" said the jerk grabbing my hand as I was about to turn.

I grabbed my hand back and walked off.

I was so pissed right now. Even papa never raised his hand on me. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid jerk. I really want to say a swear word right now but papa won't like that. I have to bottle up my anger everytime I meet this stupid prince. I was so angry I could take all the cury dishes in the world and throw it at him. Anger filled me yet I couldn't do anything. Like a pathetic being I'm just walking away. I wish papa was still alive than I wouldn't have to be here in this stupid school. To my surprise , I realized I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears away . I'd rather die than let that jerk see me crying. I sniffed. Oh no. the jerk seem to have heard it. Now, I can hear footsteps advancing towars me. I walked faster. The footsteps behind came faster.

"Aimee!" he called my name.

I ignored him and continued to walk. He lost his patience and spun me around to face him.

"Aimee, i-"

"don't you dare utter my name in that filthy mouth of yours...... and don't touch me!" I said grabbing my hand.

He stared at me not knowing what to say. I felt like puching his pretty face and giving him something to remember for life.

"if you're sorry, just stay away from me" I said

I turned and started walking away.

"do you hate me that much?" he muttered.

"you have no idea." I whispered knowing fully well that he would be able to hear me.

"wait, one last thing." He called out louder this time.

I rolled my eyes and turned. Then he smirked and said in a mocking tone.

"it does not matter If you hate me or not, it means nothing to me. So maybe when you have matured a little bit, say when puberty hits you hard enough, you will realise how important I am and when you do, don't come running to me like a little girl. Anyway, you are not to ever appear before me ever again ,if you do , I will snap you......literally. Understood?"

He stared at me with those blue -gray eyes of his. They seem to mock me.

That....that... jerk standing there! I cannot belive what a ego head he is!! Ugh!! I just want to kill him right now! He hit me and should be apologising intead he's given me a warning?! 

Anger bolied in me. I watched him walking away. No, he's not going to have the last word. I am.

I walked to him as fast as I could and spun him around. He seemed surprise.

"don't worry prince jerk, I will never ever speak to you again and not only that, I will NEVER EVER wish you when I see you. its not my fauIt that i fail to see your importance. Prince shmince, royal shmoyal they're all the same. For you information, I am fifteen which makes puberty very much part of me. Once you cooled down your ago and lose that self-importance you have in you and stop treating me like dirt and finally apologising for hitting me , then maybe... just MABYE, I'm stressing on the maybe here....that I will acknowledge your presence. But for now your majesty, you can suck on that"

I micmicked a royal bow ,mocking him. " good day" I added.

I walked off feeling so much better.

"don't walk away from me!" he called out.

I turned and stuck out my tongue and continued walking. I ran to my room and did a happy dance. Revenge is so sweet.

I looked at the watch. 5:45.