Fishing and Flight

Flying through the crisp blue skies above to ocean was a spectacular sight to behold atop (d/n) his/her wings battered the air around with such force I couldn't really hear. Hiccup flew Toothless on my left while Valka stood atop Cloudjumper on my right.

As we reached the feeding spot Hiccup spoke up.

"Hey, (y/n)?"

"Yes, Hic?" I answered

"Why are we hovering in the middle of the ocean? I thought we were going to eat?" He questions locking his gaze with mine as he furrows his eyebrows and tilts his head slightly making him look absolutely adorable. I giggle bubbles from the depths of my throat at his question. I take a breath.

"We are." Valka and I state together looking at each other and smirking deviously, my mask just snowing my mouth. I think Hiccup is questioning his choice of why he came as I dropped my mask down completely again.

My gaze drops to the rich Prussian Blue ocean below as Hiccup follows my gaze. A humongous dark shadow circles around before retreating deeper into the depths before the Bewilderbeast broke forth from the icy depths into the sky spraying an array of fish for all the dragons that had followed us here.

Hiccup's eyes widened at the mere sight. Valka was the first to break at her son's priceless reaction and I soon follow when a giddy smile spits onto my cheeks.

Toothless and (d/n) started to get restless frantically flapping their wings frantically wanting to join all the other dragons happily feeding. I scratch behind (d/n)'s frills as a sign he/she could go eat. He/She took the suggestion and bomb dropped catching fishing her gaping jaws. Hiccup and Toothless soon followed suit as Toothless dropped alongside me and (d/n) having too many fish in his possession at once.

After all the dragon's had eaten their fill we took a break on a snow-covered island nearby as Hiccup showed Valka and me what he had explored with Toothless. I sat down next to Hiccup in the snow as he pointed out the many islands that he had visited, "And this one is called 'Itchy Armpit'!" Hiccup says excitedly turning towards me.

"Please don't tell me that you named that..." I say sighing. "Well not me, it was Toothless that named it by chewing his itchy armpit." I shook my head with a light smile as I lifted it to see Toothless dragging a huge icicle in the snow doodling patterns through the map of islands that Valka has just finished.

We all stood up and brushed off the snow from our behinds and took to the air vents. We were all aloft in the air hovering gracefully. Cloudjumper and Valka were higher up as I looked up towards her my chin tilted forward. I pulled my mask back behind my head which once covered the entirety of my features as I watch Valka gracefully hook her dragon staff on Cloudjumper as she swung between the variety of dragons enjoying the updraft making her way down to Hiccup and me.

Valka is a wonderful person. Did you already know that? Well, I'll remind you. She is a kind, compassionate and caring Viking with a heart of pure gold. I was so glad I met her that one night. That very night changed the course of my future forever. I will be forever in her dept even through to Valhalla. You are probably wondering what 'night' I am referring to? Well, that's another story for another chapter in this crazy adventure called life. Let's continue, shall we?

Valka was now level with us a bright giddy grin adorning her features and she manoeuvred her way onto Toothless' wing and placed a gentle palm to the top of Hiccup's head gliding like a dragon over her son. Hiccup adored an exact replica of a grin as his Mother as she did the same with myself and (d/n). She then stepped off the edge of (d/n)'s wing and stood on the back of Cloudjumper and gestured us to follow her away from the other dragons and into the sky further.

We both agreed silently with each other and followed suit behind her. Gliding through the crisp afternoon sky with ease. We level off and sit calmly upon our scaled companions.

"This is what it is to be a dragon Hiccup!" Valka exclaimed breathlessly in awe as the cool air ran throughout her hair and sticking her arms out to the sides mimicking a dragon's wings. Hiccup gained a smirk that I noticed from the corner of my eye making me copy his cheeky smirk involuntarily.

"Its all well and good to call your self a dragon and all..." Hiccup trailed off adjusting where he sat in his saddle fiddling with a connecting leather rope from his saddle to his armour. I have a funny feeling about this...

"BUT CAN YOU FLY!" Hiccup exclaims and flung his body over the head of Toothless plummeting to his icy grave below.

"HICCUP NO!" Valka gasped and scrambled to see her son plummet to his early death.

But something happened. Wings popped out of his suit like mine would and a back fin popped out as well. Well, this was something. A bright-eyed giggle escaped at my throat as Valka looked my way.

"(Y/n) don't you even dare on Thor's name" 'That's not going to stop the great (y/n)' I thought.

"Well, I CAN TOO!" I scream to Valhalla as I nose dived off of (d/n). As I dive off (d/n) and Valka groan simultaneously. I laugh as I pull out my set of leather wings and glide towards Hiccup hot on his tail. Hiccup noticed me beside his and gasped most likely out of shock that I was beside him.

"Great minds think alike," I say and angle my arms and feet to the left to curve overtop of Hiccup to fly above him. I papped his head as I dipped down a little. I think I am the most experienced one here it seems.

Hiccup glanced up at me for point three of a second and grinned a little making me stumble in mid-air and my mind to go to moosh. Then to my alarm of after goggling the Auburn boy's features Hiccup screeches out of pure panic as his features scrunched around his eyes and his eyebrows to lift in terror. Alarmed at his reaction my head shot back in front of me to gaze upon the incoming mountain.

A gasp left my (s/c) lips as I dove out of the way. "OH- OH NO!" Hiccup exclaimed in panic flailing around in the sky screaming out Toothless' name needing urgent assistance. Toothless's panicked screeching was heard coming quickly behind us I expertly glided my way between the generous gap in the mountain as Toothless grabbed Hiccup up in his claws covering him in his midnight black wings.

With a thud, the Toothless and Hiccup duo touch down ungracefully into the heavy amount of snow. I land a little roughly by myself slowly getting used to the landing procedures. I immediately turn my gaze towards Hiccup and Toothless and the handsome boy popped from under Toothless's wing from the chilling snow in a fit of giggles.

His features shone brightly as his forest green eyes twinkled in the frosty atmosphere, highlighting his features as what I would describe as godly.

Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III was adorable

Valka told me so many stories about her son. I would have never imagined that I would be ever so slowly falling for him. Yet I had to believe what I am sure Vikings call fate.