"Olivia..." Dylan whispers. He reaches out his arm towards me but I shrink into Ashley's arms and shake my head violently. I see the sorrow fill his eyes. Suddenly I feel the need to puke. I jerk forward and run towards the bathroom. Making it barely in time before emptying an empty stomach into the toilet. I hear the footsteps of my friend and boyfriend follow me into the bathroom.

I feel Dylan's large hand stroke my hair and I lean into his cool touch. I could care less right now about the fact that he had scared me. I'll talk to him later. Right now all I want is to be comforted.

"Water" I choke out shakily. I hear Ashley's clicking steps leave the bathroom and soon it's just Dylan and me.

"I'm so sorry baby," he says. Sitting down and pulling me into his big arms. Embracing me. I turn so that my head is resting against his chest and I'm sitting in his lap.

"Later," I say. My voice quivering. I feel him nod in agreement and I allow myself to relax against his body. Closing my eyes to sleep. When suddenly my arm is grabbed. I'm jerked awake. What I find is my boyfriend examining my mauled wrist.

I then go into panic mode. I wasn't wearing long sleeves. He could see everything. All the scars I had given myself. I snatched my arm back.

"D-don't" I beg. My voice trembling. Dylan looks at me. Sadness in his eyes.

"Why?" He asks. His voice cracking.

"It helps take away the memories" I whisper. Looking down ashamed.

"When was the last time," he asks. His voice is soft. I look at him.

"A month" I state.

"We started dating a month ago" he whispers. I smile at him.

"You've helped" I cry. I look at him. Scared that this will push him away. Afraid that he'll find me a week. Then I feel the sick sensation rising through my body and I dry heave into the toilet. He pats my back. When I turn back to him there are tears in both of our eyes.

"Please don't leave" I beg. He looks surprised.

"Why would I leave?" He asks.

"Because I'm weak" I admit. I look down at the tiled floor. He lifts my chin up.

"I'm not gonna leave. Not now not ever" he swears. The tears start to stream down my face.

"I'm so sorry" I sob leaning forward into his warm chest.

"I'm sorry I couldn't help you sooner" I hear him whisper.

"You're helping now," I say.

"Forevermore baby. I won't let you hurt alone like this anymore" he swears. I drift to sleep against his chest on the cold tiled floor of the bathroom.

Dylan's POV
Ashley walks back into the small bathroom to see me holding Olivia tightly in my arms. I gesture for her to leave. Knowing that the small girl I'm holding is asleep in my arms. She points to the bed and I sigh. Picking Olivia up I carefully carry her to the bed. I make sure that she's under her comforter before stepping out of the purple room. As soon as I shut the door I'm attacked by Olivia's very angry best friend.

"What the fuck was that?!" Ashley whisper yells very angrily. I run my hand through my hair.

"I don't know" I snap back. She glares over me.

"You know very well what she has been through" she snaps back.

"You think I fucking don't" I shout back.

"Obviously" she scoffs.

"I would never hurt Olivia" I snap.

"Didn't fucking look like it" she swore right back.

"I was just worried," I say. Trailing off at the end. Letting my emotions catch up with me.

"You scared her" Ashley restates. This time much calmer. I shrink to the floor. Letting my emotions control me.

"Oh god" I whisper.

"She thought you were going to hurt her" she whispers.

"I would never" I respond.

"I know that, but think about what she's been through" she responds. Still standing.

"I can't lose her," I say back. The reality of the situation hit me. Realizing what she's done to herself when she's felt like she's alone. I already feel like those scars are my fault. I'll be dead before I cause anymore.

"I don't think you will," Ashley says. Trying to console my shrunken form.

"God I love her. I can't fucking lose her" I say into my hands. The air tenses. Realizing what she must have been through.

"You love her?" Ashley asks. Fear shaking her voice. I realize what I said. And I freeze. Fuck. Shit. I didn't mean to say it. It's too soon. Too fucking soon. She won't accept it. She'll think I'm clingy a fuck. And yet, it's the truth. I love the girl in the room right next to us. Her smile her frown. Her small body that seems to fit perfectly in mine. I look up at her friend. Still waiting for my answer.

"Yes," I respond. "I love her"