When morning came and Yoongi came out from the shower, he saw Hoseok fiddling with his bag, and somehow dangerously near to Yoongi's hidden spot where he put his extra pencils. "Kim Hoseok."

Hoseok jumped with a (girly) scream, clutching his chest where his heart is and his eyes shakily looked at Yoongi's furrowed ones. "H-hyu—I mean, Kim Yoongi." He swallowed the lump of his throat, stepping away from his bag and looking at the bag and the owner back and forth.

"What are you doing, messing my backpack, huh?" Yoongi angrily dropped his towel to reveal his blue underwear, and rushed to grab his backpack from Hoseok's hold. "You going to steal something from me? Like extra pencils?"

The younger froze, his stomach dropping when his older brother knew his intentions. He couldn't escape now, he felt so powerless against Yoongi's furious stare. Hoseok couldn't reply, and flinched when Yoongi closed his bag and threw it away from them. "You know what? I'm tired. This fake self (facade, supposedly, but Yoongi's vocabulary is still improving) of yours needs to stop."

Hoseok's lips quivered, and his eyes started to water. It hit the spot on his heart, guilt suddenly overwhelming his chest as he looked at the ground. "You could've asked me or appa for some extra pencils. You could've asked me if you wanted some snacks. But no, you were too angry at me to even care and think about it. You're already excluding me from my life, but what if you need something, huh? You still expect me to come and save you? Do you think I can turn a blind eye from you taking advantage of me just because I feel guilty?" Yoongi sneers, throwing the bag away from them and crossing his arms.

Jin heard the commotion, and walked at the door to look at how the two brothers are finally talking. He decided not to interfere and look out for them, observing what the older brother is going to about Hoseok's situation. Said brother looked so guilty and gloom, while Yoongi looked like he was about to combust. However, he calmed himself from lashing out as he thought of the consequences. In the end, he eventually gave in as he sighed and grabbed the pencils from the hidden spot. "Here, now go take a shower fast or we're gonna be late." He handed his extra pencil to his brother and walked towards the closet to put on some clothes. Hoseok sniffled, and his hands were shaking while his eyes remained on Yoongi's back. "... Thank you, Yoongi."

Yoongi can't help but melt slightly, although he rolled his eyes as he dressed up. "Enough being sappy, just go shower."

"Here." Hoseok quietly said as he handed Yoongi the pencil he handed earlier. "I only used it on the last part of the exam, so it's not really used that much—"

"Okay okay. Whatever." Yoongi cut off Hoseok's rambling and reach out his hand, Yoongi entirely focused on studying a subject's lessons for his last exam the next day. Hoseok swallowed and put the pencil on Yoongi's palm, accidentally touching Yoongi and that made him flinch away immediately. However, the older brother noticed this and sighed. He didn't say anything and just put the pencil on his case, then continued studying without any comments directed at his brother. Hoseok already got a new pencil, thanks to his father, but Hoseok wished to keep the pencil longer so that he could have another chance to talk to Yoongi. Somehow, he missed his older brother.

"H-hyung..." Hoseok suddenly called him, making Yoongi freeze midway of writing something on his reviewer while his eyes still remained on the paper. Hoseok bit his lip and looked down. "I-I'm sorry... for being mean to you the other day. I was just m-mad that you didn't even tell me the truth that you didn't watch my performance. I practiced so hard for that, and I did it for you, and for appa and our other brothers... but you haven't got the chance to watch it. And I became sad."

"I know, and it's my fault for lying, Hoseok—"

"Hobi." Hoseok sniffled, and wiped the first tear that escaped his eye. "I don't like this, hyung... Staying mad at you, because... I really m-miss my hyung." Yoongi became quiet, glancing at Hoseok whose body started shaking. Yoongi's heart suddenly became heavy, and he turned to hug Hoseok, shoving away his plan of making his brother miserable. "Yah, stop crying." He said in a soft voice, making Hoseok literally burst into tears and bury himself into his brother's embrace. He also admits that he really misses his brother, even more than Hoseok does. He wanted to say something about it, but instead, he knew it's more important to make up with his brother instead of adding more salt to the wound.

"Hyyyuuuuungggg!" Hoseok wailed, making Yoongi chuckle lightly and accidentally let a tear escape. "Yah... You're getting my jammys wet."

"Sorry, hyung! I just miss you!" Hoseok sobbed, clutching unto Yoongi's shirt and hiding his face on Yoongi's nape. The older brother sighed and looked at the doorway, seeing his father smile slightly and Yoongi couldn't help but grin. "I miss you too, Hobi." He murmurs, patting his brother's back while he silently cried with happy tears. Just when he thought that he and Hoseok will never have a chance to have a normal brotherly relationship again, it looked like fate finally looked up upon them.

After all, brothers are for life.