"I bet you told them that I'm always happy, that I'm always smiling like a weirdo or something. Or maybe that I am too feminine to be your brother." Hoseok's tone was sarcastic, stabbing Yoongi in the heart with his words as he looked straight at his older brother's teary eyes.

"No I don't-"

"You can't fool me, Kim Yoongi." Hoseok almost hissed, venom on his tone as he furrowed his brows. "I thought friends are the only ones who are snakes, but I guess I was wrong. Even my own brother is." Hoseok said with finality, turning around and ignoring Yoongi's sobbing.

"Hyung..." Jimin whined as he clung unto Hoseok's arm, the said boy leaving a huge distance between him and Yoongi, who was facing the opposite direction with a sorrowful look. Hoseok had a sour look on his face, mumbling some short responses to Jimin who kept on whining and latching on his hyung's arm. Jimin felt the tension and looked at the other for help, but then decided to commence the mission on his own since the others aren't really in the mood to do so—even Taehyung and Jungkook were just frowning on their seats.

Hoseok, thankfully, saw Jimin's intentions on lifting the tense atmosphere. He attempted to give his usual smile, but he couldn't hit the mark as he looks away from Jimin's protruding stare. "What, Jimin?"

"H-hyung? No Jiminie?" Jimin's lips quivered, hurt present on his features as he looked down to the floor. Taehyung and Namjoon perked up and tried to console the boy, but there were big fat tears already streaming down from Jimin's eyes. "Hobi-hyung h-hates me..." He whimpers, and Hoseok could only stare blankly.

"Yah, Hobi-ah." Namjoon hissed, hitting his brother's shoulder not so gently and gave him a hard stare. Hoseok almost shivered, but he kept his grim expression and furrowed his brows. "Jimin did nothing to you, so don't be mean to him." Hoseok nodded and hugged Jimin, trying to hush the maknae's cries and Yoongi couldn't help but feel jealous. 'Jimin just cries and now Hobi's comforting him. I cried to him last night and he just called me a snake.'

Yoongi unknowingly rolled his eyes and slumped on his seat, anger suddenly firing in his system as he ignored his surroundings in the early morning. 'If this is what you want, Hoseok, this is what you get. A mean hyung who won't care for you.'

It's been weeks ever since Yoongi promised himself to not take care of Hoseok like he used to do. He didn't give Hoseok snacks even though he complained he was hungry in the car. While Hoseok was eyeing Yoongi's lunchbox, Yoongi was internally laughing at how desperate Hoseok looked when the youngest was about to ask him for some snacks. Hoseok usually gets snacks from Yoongi the second his complaint was out of his mouth. But because of their fight, Yoongi's untouched snack (a cookie) was either staying in the container until they get home, or being eaten in front of the hungry brother.

Another instance was when Hoseok needed an extra pencil for his quiz the next afternoon. The boy was careless for not asking his father to buy school materials that he usually refills when the supplies are on the verge of running out.

Now that all the extra pencils in the storage are gone, he wanted to ask his hyungs (of course, Yoongi being the very last option) if they could lend him an extra pencil. Namjoon, unfortunately, told Hoseok that he needed the extra pencils and sharpener for his quizzes (twice as many as Hoseok's), while the maknaes' pencils are different than the hyungs'. Hoseok intended to steal Yoongi's extra pencil when the hyung was done doing his homework, even though he knows not to do anything that involves his 'snake of a brother'. But Yoongi could see his situation and immediately knew what Hoseok was wanting to do, making him hide the pencils somewhere the younger brother couldn't find.