2 0 - T W E N T Y - 2 0

Phil's POV

"Your to good at this! I don't want to play anymore." I teasingly push Dan causing him to fall on his side. He admits defeat and completely lays back on his bed, arms above his head and legs sprawled out. My back hits the plush mattress and my hands find themselves copying Dan's. While stretching my legs I let out a yawn, Dan follows suit and we both giggle.

"Guess it's contagious." He speaks in the same bright tone that used to upset me. Now, however, I find it oddly comforting, the way I just know he has a smile on his slightly pale face, his head probably flooded with joyful, innoccent thoughts, like a child on Christmas, or a small puppy playing. I guess it's this constant that I craved for so long,  considering I couldn't be constant with my self happiness or emotions. I wonder how he does it, always having a positive outlook on life, even though there is so much going on, he acts so completely stable. Even when he was getting bullied and abused by classmates he still was smiling in the end. I felt bad walking away when I saw it happening, but I was resentful, I hoped that maybe if I ignored him for long enough he would go away, that I would stop thinking of him. Of course that's not the case. I mean, here I am, thinking of him now, laying on his bed, making jokes.

"I guess they are, aren't they." I reply contently as we both stare up at his ceiling. Silence consumes the room and after a few long seconds I give into the questions swirling around in my head.

"Why are you so nice all the time?" I say this bluntly, yet as if I'm in awe.  It's true, that I am stunned by how innocent and happy he is. We are polar opposites. I am negative, emotional, sensitive, all in all I have one of the least innocent minds I know. Dan, on the other hand, is so pure it's almost unbearable. Well, used to be unbearable.

"I'm not nice all the time." Shivers run down my back as Dan's once cheerful tone is replaced with a seductive one.

"Real funny Dan, but I doubt that you of all people would really act that way. You are literally one of the most innoccent people I kn-" suddenly Dan's body is straddling mine, my legs between his. My breathing begins to  shake and I feel my face turning a deeper shade of red every second. I try to not think any dirty thoughts, but fail as Dan start to speak again, leaning closer to my face.

"You just haven't seen any other side of me," He pause for a second taking this as on opportunity to slide his cold hands up my shirt. I close my eyes and bite my lip to hold back a moan.

"And apparently you might want to." I curse my body, knowing he must feel the prominent bulge in my pants growing as his wisper brushes my neck.

His lips touch just above my collar bone, soft as first, but they start to get sloppy as they work down toward my chest.

"D- Da-" I try to speak his name harshly, but am stopped as Dan bites my neck gently "Dan" I try again, however it unintentionally comes out as a moan. Dan hums in ammusement, pulling away so I can look into his eyes. The normal light hazel color turned to dark burning brown. His cheeks are only slightly pink, nothing compared to the flushed red mine shows due to his usual innocent smile being tainted by his seductive ways. His tounge slips around his lips in a hungred way, causing me to try to swallow the rising lump in my throat. Right as I think I figured Dan out I was proven wrong. I thought he was constant, one-sided, but he had just showed me the truth. I'm horrified and in need of release, yet I didn't want Dan to know. 

"W- what was that f- for?" I try my hardest to speak firmly, but after stuttering and hearing my voice crack I determine I failed. The man opposite from me finds this funny and his seductive smile turns to a common one.

"To prove a point. Why?" He plays innoccent, snapping back to his cheerful tone. It isn't comforting anymore, just confusing. I am at a loss of words that would make sense to reply to Dan with. I can't tell him to continue, I cant tell him I liked it, that would be wierd.