11 - E L E V E N - 11

"N-no! Not like that! Dan, your wasted! Now come on." I grab Dan's hand off of me and pull him outside. I called a taxi when I slipped away from Chris and PJ so it is already waiting, sitting on the road  illuminating the street enough for me to see where to walk. I struggle to open the door with Dan's hand in mine, however I try to focus. Once the handle clicks and the lights on the inside shine, I push Dan inside. I sit down next to him, not bothering to walk around. Dan collapsed on top of me, his head landing on my crotch. I take a sharp breath in as my mind fills with dirty thoughts. I can't help but picture him putting his head down there for a different reason. My jeans get uncomfortably tight and I pray that Dan doesn't wake up.

"Where to?" The tax driver asks, without looking back. My cheeks heat up and I panic at the sudden attention.

Shit. I don't know where he lives.

"Ugh," I try to think of anytime Dan would have told me, but give up "846 Almond Drive." I state my address as I have no other place to bring him.
The car starts to move and with every bump Dan's head creates light friction. I bite at my lip to fight back the urge to create more. A low voice comes from inside the car and my eyes wander around to try to find the source. The car driver is still looking straight ahead, focused on driving so the only other option is Dan. I watch him for a moment, eyes going wide as he moans in his sleep, which doesn't help with my issue.

 After what seems like the longest car ride ever, we make it to my house. I thank the driver and hand him money. I then pull Dan out car and into the house. When I get inside my brother Marvin looks at me from the couch.

"Please don't have sex while I'm here. I'm leaving in an hour and after that I don't care. Out of sight, out of mind." He says this while standing up and walking past me. I almost drop Dan due to the sudden comment. His body now feels different next to mine, however I try not to think about it.

"Ah?! It's not like t-that!" I feel my checks flush as I carry Dan up the stairs. Once I'm in my bedroom I plop Dan down onto my bed. I stare at him in awe. His slim chest rises and falls under his sweater. His skirt, which is half way up his slightly tan thigh, reveals his lace underwear. His  high socks cover his thin legs and a garter with spikes sits right above it. His curly hair is messy, but it somehow makes him look hotter. If only I could feel the messy curls in my fingers, feel his legs around my waist, feel his underwear against my bare skin.

No! Phil, stop yourself! Go get pajamas on and crawl into bed with no sexual thoughts! He is drunk!

I pick out a pair of boxers for pajamas and head to the bathroom to put them on. Not being able to help myself I picture Dan's body once more, as my hands find their way to my pants. I feel better in only five minutes as I clean the mess I made and slide clean underwear, heading back to the bedroom in only the new boxers. Dan somehow managed to get himself mostly undressed while I was gone and is now sound asleep again. He took of his jumper and skirt so he is only in his underwear and socks. I try not to look for to long and slide into bed next to him. We are about a foot apart, but I'm still shaking with anxiety. I'm almost asleep when I feel Dan press himself against me and wrap his arm around my hips, resting his hand uncomfortably close to my underwear band. I got my wish about Dan's underwear, but it feels wrong knowing he isn't awake. I try to ignore it and eventually fall asleep.