Ch. 20: Like this?

Start from the beginning

"Ehrm... Nothing."

Michael lifted my chin with his thumb, so he could look at me, and I saw a lustful darkness in his beautiful, brown orbs, that hadn't been there minutes ago. He licked his lips, and searched my eyes for more of what he obviously wanted to hear. And when I didn't say anything, he moved his hand up to my hair, and tucked a loose string behind my ear, before he let his thumb brush lightly over my lips.

"Did he kiss these lips?"

I absentmindedly licked the dryness off them, and my tongue accidentally collided with his fingertip. A sharp, short exhale parted his lips, before his eyes locked with mine again.

"My beautiful baby, with her beautiful lips," he whispered, before he started to close the already narrow gap between us.

"Did he do it like this...?"

A soft, longing kiss made my heart flutter, and it made me giggle shyly, while I felt heat spread on my cheeks.

How in God's name do you answer a question like that, Gail? Michael have done all sorts of things with you, both as Joe and as Geeksy. But most of all, as Mr. Jackson himself. Good luck with explaining that...

"Michael... You know it's kind of..."

He kissed me harder to stop me from talking, because it was obviously not the answer he wanted. But instead of punishing me, like Mr. Jackson would've, he rewarded me with a deeper and a lot more passionate kiss instead. And when he ended it, I wasn't really capable of forming any words at all. But he wasn't done. He had barely started.

"Didn't you say it was awkward..."
I tried to speak, but my voice broke together with my brain function, so I just gave up.

"Oh, believe me. It still is. But now..."

He shifted a little.

"...it's my turn."

He let his warm hand that had been cupping my cheek, travel down my neck and create a little landscape of goosebumps in a trail behind its fingertips. It caressed my shoulder and went down the length of my arm, before it came back up, over my stomach and rested peacefully on my cotton clothed breast. Gently, he circled around my nipple, before he decided that he wanted more.

Like he was unwrapping me from a delicate piece of gift wrap, he pulled the old night gown that I had borrowed from Emanuel's late mother, over my head, and let it fall to the floor behind me. Then he cupped my breast again, and kissed it all over, until his lips covered my nipple. I could feel his warm tongue swirl around it, teasing it by altering between blowing cold air on it, and nibbling it between his lips, and it was like my core exploded in tingling sensations that left me longing for more.

"Did he...do it like...this?" he mubled as he kept licking and massaging my breast. And I had to admit, that even though Joe, and even Mr. Jackson, had played with them before, it felt nothing like this. And Geeksy's nervous fumbling didn't even count.

"No..." I whispered, feeling my heart rate increase.

"Good."

He pulled me to the middle of the bed, so I wouldn't fall, and placed himself on top of me, and I gasped when I felt how hard he was against my thigh. Michael smirked when he saw the effect he had on me, but he pretended to not notice, and instead let his member rest against my entrance.

I groaned, and closed my eyes into a frown.

"Did he make you feel...like...this?" he asked seductively, and rolled his hips a few times, creating the most intense pressure on my ladyparts. I shook my head in fever, and I had to bite my lip, to keep myself from moaning out loud. We needed to be quiet to avoid waking up Emanuel and his dad. But that was easier said than done, since the bed squeaked like a flock of guinea-pigs.