part 19

Listening him nandani shivered and looked at him bng shocked as she didn't expected him to say this ..

Nan- ma...n..I.k ma...in

She wasn't able to say anything ,only the mere thought of bng naked in front of him with light on make her heart beat go crazy ... Yes they did make love 3-4 times but they did that under the blanket ,with dim lights and etc...

Manik sensing her nervousness ,said
Caressing her hairs softly ..

Man - its just me nandani ... U don't need to be afaird and ..

He come close to her face and continued huskily

Man - and its not like that I haven't seen u ...

Nandani blushed and held his colar tightly and said

Nan- o....ka..y

Manik smirked and got up with nandani in his arms and went towards the room door and closed it with his legs and said to nandani

Man - lock it

Nandani nodded and looked the door carefully ...

Manik make her stand beside the bed and said putting her hand on his shirt buttons

Man - open !

Nandani blushed and slowly started opening his shirt buttons ... Slowly tracing his well built up body ..
Manik closed his eyes feeling her soft hands on his body ... Manik opened his eyes controlling his harmones ...

He looked at nandani and made her look into his eyes pulling her close to himself .... .

Man- my turn

Saying he unpinned her pallu and another second her Saree was laying in some corner of room ....

Manik hands was playing with the hock of her blouse while nandani tightly held manik's shoulder bag nervous... Once again manik sensed it and said

Man - look into my eyes nandani ...

Nandani immediately looked in to his eyes

Man - now I don't want u to look anywhere else , okay ??

Nandani just blinked her eyes and manik softly kissed her head and unhocked her blouse ... And after that kissing every part of her body ,making her moan , making her breathless manik took off her cloths ....

Manik picked her up and make her lay down on bed and himself settled beside her resting his weight on his one elbow .,,he checked her out from top to bottom ..

Nandani shivered with his stare and hudded manik tightly hiding herself into manik ... Manik smiled and hugged her back and said rubbing her bare back ...

Man - u are beautiful nandani! ,very beautiful ...

Nandani shivered and tighten her hold on manik ...
Manik layed straight on the bed nd pulled nandani above himself completely and said huskily in her hairs ...

Man - 12! U have 12 moles but my favorite is on ur left side of ur breast ...

Nandani looked into his eyes blushing hard and said slowly ...

Nan- ab to light off kar dejiye ..

Manik laughed and said turning their positions ..

Man - no! There is still lot left ...

Manik said and immediately captured her lips and after that the room filled with their giggles , moans groans .
Yes! They marked another most beautiful night into their memories ...

NEXT MORNING

Nandani look and Saree

Manik's  outfit

Standing in front of mirror nandani was setting her Saree with a constant blush on her face ... Manik is also smilingly looking at her blushing wife while checking his office file .  a beep sound of maniks phone force him to look at his mobile...

His smile turnes in to a frown reading the message ... He kept his phone on side and composed himself

Manik - nandani come here

Said manik and nandani immediately come towards him sensing the seriousness in this voice ..the smile she was having on her face turned in a worried expression ...

Nandani come towards manik and set beside him and said while holding his hand

Nan- kya hua manik .. Is everything okay ?? App preshan lag rhe hai....

Manik nodded and hold her both hands tightly ....

Man - nandani I trust u ,, u know that right ?

Nandani nodded and mannik continued ..

Man - hmm! , nandani Jo bhi kal hua I know usme tumhari koi galti nahi the , and am 100% sure ki this was done by someone else  intentionally ,, so we have to....................

LIVING ROOM
  Everybody was setting there when both mnik and nandani entered insod the living room ,manik settled himself beside Mr mal and nandani said

Nan- main dadi ji KO dwai dekr ati hun ...

When manik said making everybody shocked

Man- nandni tum dadi ka koi kam nahi krogi ..I don't trust u with dadi enough now ....

Nan- par manik abhi apne kha tha ki u trust me ..

She said bng shocked ...

Man- hai but dadi ke mamle mein nahi ... And now I don't want to discuss it

He said and left to office...

sorry for late update ...