part - 24

MANAN BEDROOM

Man- u rest here, I will inform Mom and ask the butler to bring our dinner here okay?

Nandini nodded but said making a very baby innocent face.

Nan- suniye 

Manik smiled looking at her and peeked at her lips making her smile

Man- ji boliye

Nan- I want to eat something yummy, please

Manik smilingly nodded

Man- kya khana h apko

Nan- spicy garlic noddles mmmm so yummy

Manik laughed seeing her excitement and said nodding

Man- mein banvata hun. U sit here and rest okay

Nan- okay

She said and made herself comfortable on the couch with lots of pillows and a blanket.

Manik comes back with a bowl in his hand. He gave that bowl to Nandini who smiled brightly finding her favorite ice cream. 

She peeked at his cheeks making him laugh and started enjoying her favorite thing.
Manik is admiring her with a smile on his lips. 
He kissed her head and moved towards the bathroom to get freshen up.

After having dinner Manik and Nandini both are lying on their bed and talking about everything and nothing.
Manik's hand is caressing her stomach to smooth her pain. 

Man - have u consulted any doctor for these cramps and bleeding Nandini 

nan- ji , she said it's because of my pcod issue ..

manik  looked at her and said 

man- hmmm, what treatment you are taking to treat your pcod 

nan- nothing  

manik shifted his weight on his elbow still caressing her stomach said 

mn- and  why nothing 

nan- doc always prescribes medicine only and I don't want to take meds. pcod meds always lead to my hormonal imbalance 

manik nodded and said 

Man- we will visit a specialist tom, okay 

nan- eski jrurt nahi h Manik 

Man- jrurt hai , end of discussion 

Nandini nodded and turned hugging him by his waist and held his  hand keeping it on her lower back. manik kissed her head. both closed their eyes feeling peaceful in each other's arms. 

next morning 

manik woke with the continuous sound of bangles, he opened his eyes and found Nandani all ready for the day with tears in her  eyes and pressing her lower abdomen with one hand and her forehead with the other one. 

man- Nandini 

he called her name and asked her to come close to him. Nandani nodded but didn't get up from her place. Manik without any delay got out of his bed, walked up to nandani and sat on his one knee keeping his hands on her knees. 

Man- is it hurting too much ??

Nandani looked at him with teary eyes and nodded 

Man- this isn't normal Nandini, we are going to the doctor till then take a pain killer it will help you okay?

he said and got up to get her the med but Nandini held his hand stopping and said \

nan-no Manik, it will make it worse. 

man- hmm ?? mtlb?

Nandini looked at him nervously and said 

Nandini - mm my doc suggested to me strictly not to take any painkiller during menstrual time because it caused me heavy bleeding.  

manik nodded and said,

Man - then we should not use any kind of medicine let me get u a hot water bottle and something to eat that will also help! An empty stomach hurts more and nandu y are ready in a saree I told u to wear something light nd comfortable.

Nan - han but dadi unhe psnd ni ayega wo bahoot mushkil toh mujhe pasand krne lagi

Manik nodded in disbelief and said

Man- get up and change

Nandini nodded in no

Manik got up without saying anything and took her in his arms in bridal style and took her to the changing room and took out a simple and comfortable suit after making her settle down on the table.

Man- change and come outside okay

He said and left not before kissing her forehead.

Nandani smiled looking at his retiring figure, she looked up and thanked her God for giving her the best person as her husband. Yes he might not be a very romantic person and he even doesn't express his love and care in words but his actions speak louder than any words.

Here
Manik brought his & her breakfast into the room itself, he saw nandani walking out of her changing room and walked up to her, and again carried her to couch  and made her sit on it comfortably.

Nandani smiled and kissed him on his cheek. Manik smiled and gave her a small peck on her lips making her smile wider.

Man- here  have it and complete it

He said giving her some sandwiches and fried eggs.

Nan- apka

He took a bite from her plate and said

Man- ye raha

Nandani looked at him  with nothing but pure admiration, she has never seen this side of his. This little things of his made her feel his, and how comfortable they both now with each other.

After having their breakfast manik handed over a cup of hot chocolate making her giggle with happiness.

Man- now madam answer my one question very honestly.

Nandani nodded still concentrating on her hot chocolate.

Man- how many pain killers u took yesterday?

Nan- two

She said in follow and immediately nodded no realizing what he asked and what she said

Nan- no no I mean ek bhi nahi yaa, y will take pain killer. Kuch bhi manik

She said and tried to get up saying

Nan- abhi maa se milke ati hun subh se room mein hun acha nahi lgta na.

Man- stop there nandani and come back here now.

He said sternly, leaving no gap for any discussion. Nandani stopped in her track and with slow steps went where she said sitting.

Manik made her look up towards him holding her chin and said

Man- jab apko pta tha ki ye medicine apko or pain degi toh kyu li ??

He asked softly.

Nan- manik mujhe bahoot pain ho raha tha, bilkul mtlb bilkul control naho ho raha tha or phir thoda kam bhi dekhna tha esliye

Manik held her hand tightly and said

Man- app meri wife hai Nandini agar mere hote hue app pain mein bhi kam kre toh mera etna kamane ka koi mtlb nahi hai or promise me one thing that u will always share your pain and problems with me so that i can slove it and lessen the pain, samjhi app?

Nandani nodded with slight tears in her eyes and hugged Manik tightly. Manik pulled her in his lap and hugged her more tightly and said caressing her hairs.

Man- Abhi get freshen up, we are going to a doc okay

Nandani nodded and went to freshen up.

Next update tomorrow night 🧿