part 15

Manik - nandani bedroom

Manik entered the bedroom and find Nandini packing their bags , so he smilply went to get freshen up without saying a word ...

when he come back he still found nandani doing the packing stuff only...so he simply sit on one of the coucha in his room.

He was lost in his thoughts for sometime ,, after thinking for a while he called Nandani forwarding his hand towards her, Nandini who was about to put the last piece of cloth in the cupboard looked at him nd hold his hand with the smile on her face and sit beside him ....

she find Manik little worried which Bring frowns on her face...

Nandini - what happened Manik you are looking worried...

Manik tightly held her hands in his and said - ' Nandini what I am going to tell you ,, you have to keep calm after listening that and and you have to trust me that I won't let anything happened to you..."

Nandhini nodded and said

Nandani - i know manik i trust you ..

Manik smiled nd kissed her hand and continued saying - "dad ke paas Ashram se phone aaya they told him that daddi is not doing well and doctors are also not sure about her case .. And they have declared that she don't have much time left...

listening this nandani was shocked but she immediately said without thinking anythinhg

Nan- Manik go bring her back she needs her family and how can docs say that she don't have much time left we will take care of her she will get soon really really soon ..

Manik smiled and felt proud on Nandini and he was shocked at same time also that how can someone be so selfless , the person who tried to harm her ..disrespected her and parents ,, she is supporting her , she is worried about that person ...

Manik - but Nandani are you fine with us bringing her back matlab whatever happened in past ....

Nandini - Manik whatever happened in past, is past .
right now she needs us , she needs her family , she need you ... you and jo unhone kiya Unki Saza unko Mil Gayi Hai , now don't delay and bring her  back as soon as possible .... And I know app sab bhi unhe bahoot miss krte ho ..

Manik noded and pulled her in a dear bear hug ..she also hugged him back tightly...of course she is scared , she is worried that what if all that happen again  What will she do... What ever dadi did back in the past had left a bad impact on her mind but still she cannot be selfish.. she knows at this time she need her family and she can't be the reason who  keeps ways a deing person away from her family ...

Manik broke the hug and said "go get freshen up you must be tired then we will sleep "...

She simply nodded and went to get freshen up she come back and both slept .. both are somewhere tensed, worried that what will be going to happen in the life ...

Manik and  Mr Malhotra both  enter inside  the Ashram nd they directly went to daddis  room ..  as they own the Ashram  so nobody can question them nor stop them  ....

As the enter inside  the room They found  almost a life less dadi  lying on  thw bed with all the IvS attached to her body ...

Mr Malhotra Eyes got blur with tears   watching her mother in  this conditions. .. and Manik being a strong one composed himself and went towards daddi and  sit beside her and carefully held her  hand  in his ...

as soon as Dadi feel a  touch on a hands, she  Opened her e eyes and looked at the owner  of the hand and find her beloved Manik...

she was so happy to see him  after so long that tears starts falling from my eyes  and she immediately hugged him and Manik also hugged   back..

Manik broke the hug and said

Man - dadi !
Kaise h app

Dadi softly caressed his face and said..

Dadi - ab tu aa gya h na to main bilkul thik hu ...

Manik smiled and nodded that's when Mr mal come forwards and touched dadis feet

Mr mal - maa ..

He said while touching her feet's ..
Dadi looked towards him and ask him to come near her..
Mr Malhotra went towards her nd held her another hand and said

Mr ml - ye haal bana liya h apne maa ..

Dadi - jb mere bache mujhe etne naraj ho to main thik kaise rhe skti hu .

Mr ml- nahi maa ab apse koi naraj ni h ..

Dadi - manu ??

Man- bilkul ni dadi .. Blki main to apko lene aya hu ..

Dadi smile and asked

Dadi  - nandani ??

Man - wo bhi apka wait kr rhi hai ...

Hey guys
Plz go and read my new story internet Wala pyaar
Am sure u all will love it

Hey guys Plz go and read my new story internet Wala pyaar Am sure u all will love it