part 8

Man - NANDANI !!!

Dadi turned around nd saw a shocked + worried manik is standing there ...

Before dadi could say anything manik run towards nandani nd gathered a fainted  nandani in his arms ...

Man - nandani get up ...

Manik said slowly slapping her checks. BT he emdtly withdrew his hands as nandani is burning with fever .... 

Man - shit !! She is burning with fever ...

Manik emdtly picked her up in his arms ...nd started to take her outside but he stopped in the middle in front of dadi nd said giving her a deadly glare

Man - agar MERE NANDANI  KO Kuch hua na dadi to mujhe bura koi ni hoga ...

Nd walked out ..

Manik come inside his room with nandani in his arms .. Nd very carefully make her lay on rhe bed nd covered  her with blankets .. 

He emdtly called doc nd asked him to come as soon as possible ..
After that he called a Butler nd tell him to bring a bowl of cold water with some cloth strips ..

With in seconds manik is stnh keeping nandani head on his lap nd changing the water strips timly ... 

Soon doctor come nd after giving her injection nd prescribing mdcs .. He left after telling manik to check her tempreture after every two hours nd too continue with cold water strips ...

Manik is continuously changing the cold cloth nd peaking her forhead   , tension  nd restlessness are clearly visible on his face .....

He just want his nandani to wake up as soon as possible nd talk to him .. .. He just wanted to take her in his arma nd never let her go ...
One thing he dcded that he never ever in his life will leave nandani alone ...

Its was 4 am in the mrng .. When nandani open her eyes with heavy head ..
She is still feeling dizzy bcoz off high fever. Nd the cut on her head ..

She open her eyes nd the first thing she saw is her manik she smiled fully looking at him nd emdtly hugged him tightly ...

Manik who was stng with closed eyes ,, opened his eyes with a jerk nd ffind a  cryinh nandani hugging him .. 

He emdtly hugged her back nd said

Manik - nandani !
Are u okay fever kaisa hai ab .. Or tum uth kyu gye .. Koi bura sapna dekha  kya ...
Nandani !!

Nan- man....ik

Manik - Han bolo

He said very softly while cerassing her hairs lovingly . 

Nan- a..p aap ka. Hi na ja.yen pl. Z

Manik - main kahi ni ja RHA nandani shh.. Relaxx.  Look at me.  

He softly broke the hug .. Nd cupped her face nd said

Man - am not going anywhere ever leaving u alone now .  okay .??

He said lovingly nd she cutly nodded ..
Manik smiled nd kissed her for head nd nandani closed her eyes feeling the moment

Manik make her set properly nd set the pillows fie the support nd hold her hand cerassing her hand with his thumbs...

Man - how are u feeling now ...

Nanadani smiled a Lil nd nodded ..
Manik too smiled nd said

Man - when did u had ur meal ??

He asked directly looking in her  eyes ..   Nd she emdtly looked away nd said in a low voice

Nan - din mein