part 18

Nandani held manik hand moveing  towards him.. manik softly made her sit beside him and make her look at him

.. As soon as he looked at her face tears started falling from her eyes .. Manik sighed and softly whipped her tears with his thumb and asked ??

Man - why these tears ?

Nan- mani...k ma.ine ..

Manik cutted her in between and pulled her on his lap hugging her tightly and cerassing her hairs continually ...nandani too hugged him back with tears still falling form her eyes ... Nandani continue to cry and manik let her cry for sometime .. 

After almost 30 mins manik forcefully pulled nandani out of the hug and wipe of tears from her face , and cupped her face not so softly ...  And said

Man - no more tears nandani ..

Nandani slightly nodded and nd manik lightly peaked her head ..

Man - look at me ..

Manik said strictly , as he know , if he'll behave leniently  then nandani will keep on crying ...

Nandani sniffed and looked at him ...

Man - now I don't want even a single tears in ur eyes got it ...

Nandani softly nodded,then manik continued ...

Man - now tell me ,, dad ki bato kya bura laga ..

Nandani nodded negatively

Man - bhabhi Ki batao kya ??

Nandani didn't answersed to his questions but said

Nan- mere vjh se dadi ki thdyt kharb hue ..agar unhe kuch ho jata to ..

She said nd looked down .. Manik sighed and nd said making her look at him ..

Man - tumne kuch nahi kiya nandani .. I kn....

Nandani cutted him in between and said

Nan- I think I had use the same spatula in dadis food which I was using to cook normal dinner .. Or dinner mein garlic tha ....

Nandani completed and looked at manik .. How was setting without any expression ... Before nandani could say anything manik said ...

Man - Jo glti humne na ki ho na nandani uska ilzam apne upar Lena Wala bevkoof khehelata hai ...

Nandani looked at him bng shocked .

She thought manik will be angry on her for bng careless but here ,,he is assuring her that it is not her fault even after she herself excepted her fault ..but , . Composing herself she asked ..

Nan- how can u trust me so much ??

Manik smiled resting his forehead on her and said

Man - main har kisi pe trust nahi krta , or jispe krta hu uspe khud se bhi jyada krta hu .. 

Nandani smiled wholeheartedly ... And said  wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his necks ..

Nan- thank you ...
For trusting me ...

Man - ahh! I want spcl thank you ... Aisa thank you to main apne colleagues ka bhi except krta hu.   Wife Ka thank you toda hakte hona chahiye na .. 

Nandani blushed listening him and said softly

Nan- I will do anything .. App btaiye..

Manik pulled her more close to himself that close that not even air can pass throw ..
His one hand was holding nandani close to him and his another hand was playing with her Saree plates on her waist ...

Man - do u know how much mole do u have on your body ??

Nandani simply nodded in no and manik continued while his hand take out pine  which was holding her Saree plates on her waist ...

Man - I want to count them ..

He said huskily kissing her ears .. Nandani shivered listeing him and her heart beats started beating so fast that manik can hear them very clearly .. 

Nan- ma..nik how... Can I mean . 

Man - yes nandani. I have never seen u in light now I want to see with lights on ...

Hey guys I know its a very short update and am late to ..but honestly I was literally very busy I thought I will update yesterday only but on the last moment my boss told me that there is no off for this Saturday ,, and believe me guys I  reached home after 10 pm today and am bead tiered  ... So plz abhi ke liye es se km chala lo .. I will update next part tomorrow for sure ..

Thank you ...

Nd guys I last update I show nandani in nighty and here I added Saree so plz think in her Saree only plz ...