part 1

Manik make her lay down nd come over her .,,manik put her hand obove her head.. Nd directly take her lips in his for a passionate kiss , a kiss full of desire not love

Nandani is not responding  as she is still scared this all is new for her nd she needs time , she is not ready but there is nthing   is in her hands ...

Manik break the kiss nd said

Man - respond to me nandani

He said huskily  + strnly making her shiver ... Nd again take her lips in a kiss ....

Taking her in a kiss manik take off her all the jewellery ... Leaving the wedding bangles nd mangalsutra ...

They broke the kiss nd manik directly attack on her neck nd give her a dark nd deep love bite which lead nandani moan with pain nd plezer both ..

Maniks one hand get hold in her waist nd pulled her a lil nd another went backward to unclasps her choli nd hock with the hock of her bra ..

Before nandani can say anything manik again took her lips in his nd take off her choli with her bra .. Leaving her in lehenga only ...

As soon as MANIK hand touched her bare chest she shivered nd moaned in his mouth ..
With that manik take her on the ride of plzer .the room is filled with there moans nd grons ...

Been fully exhausted manik lay beside her nd looked at her how is breathing haevly nd shivering to

Manik took her is his arms keeping her head in his arms .. Nd slightly rubbing back .. Nandani felt a lil relax ..

Man - get habitual to get tiered nandani ....

Nandani blushed a lil making manik laugh.  He sign in disbelief thinking that how blush in 21st century ..
Nd said

Man - sleep ..

Nd both seplt...

Next morning ..

It's was 8 when there was a knowk on the door both MANIK nd nandani is sleeping facing each other back .
Manik is the first one who walk up nd open the door after wearing his boxers nd vest ..

Muk - bhai app abhi tak so rhe nd bhabhi atlst unhe to uthaye.. Its late aj unka first day apko pta hai dadi kitna gussa hongi ..

Man - han tu ja hum ate hai ..

Muk - hmm bhabhi ko jldi bhejna ..

Manik nodded nd locked the again nd went to wak nandani up ...

Manik moved her by her shoulder nd said

Man - nandani wake up ..
Nandani

Nandani open her eyes Nd saw manik standing in front of her

Man - get up nandani u r late ..

Nandani looked at time get up with the a jerk ...

Nan - apne mujhe phele kyu ni uthaya ..

Manik looked at nandani with stren expression ... Nd nandani looked down .. Nd said

Nan - mtlb ..am late W...o WO kal rat ko late ho gya tha na ..

Man - ya I know .. BT ye to life time chlta rhega nandani .. U have to wake up early ... Dadi nd mom will not like it .. Now get up nd get ready fast ..

Nandani nodded nd get up covering her self with closet .. When manik said

Man - leave the  comforter     nandani I need it

Nandani looked at him with wide eyes nd said

Nan- manik main .. Aise kaise ..

Man - nandani there is nthinh to hide relax ..