part 4

Nandani is working continously from evening without eating or brinking anything ....

She have to prepare all the food nd not only one item .. There are a all list given by dadi ...
Nd above all this she give leave to all the servents .. Nd navya is also not home . ..

Okay let me tell u one more thing about dadi .. That y she didnt like nandani at all ..
Firstly u all know that she dont like girls ....
Nd secondly she wants manik to marry her frnds grand daughter ... But as manik liked nandani so he said no to dadi girls . thats y she hate her .

Nandani us sweating nd her hands are also shivering as didnt even drink a glass of water ....
Still she busy in her work

Its allmost 2 pm. When her work got completed ... Nd she a breath in releaf ...
She wash her hands nd fill a glass of water for herself her brink it with speed of jet ...

She closed her eyes after drinking water in releaf . .
When suddenly she open her eyes with a jerk ... As dadi ji shouted from outside

Dadi - nandani sab ke liye pani lao ...

Nandini serve water and starters to everyone then after some sometime she serve lunch to everyone nd they liked her lunch and also complement her and at least a small thing make happy in in that day

She was alone doing all the household work no one is there to help.
daddy is enjoying looking at her pale face ..after doing all the work done finally she was going to have some food when daddy called her and tell her to make some tea for everyone ...

Khadus daddy

Nandini is serving tea to everyone when daddy purposely put her leg between her way so that she can fall...

She tripped nd tray fell on floor from her hand .. Nd a cup of tea fell on dadis fends Saree who is same like dadi.
.dadi smirked evilly.

Dadi frnd - Hey Bhagwan Meri 25000 ki saree ...
She looked Nandini angrily and said- ladki Tujhe Dekha Chala Nahi Aata Meri Sari saree kharab kar de

Nandini look down and ssaid - sorry Maine Jaan Bujh ke nahi kiya dadi ji..

She was already scared as she know now daddy will not leave her ...

Dadi- Maaf Karna Gayatri Meri Bahu Ki waja se Tumhari shadi kharab ho gayi Tum To chahti ho aaj Aaj Kal Ki Ladkiyon ko ek bhi kaam thik se karna nahi aata

she looked at Nandhini and said angrily - ab Khadi kya ho ja ja kar saaf kar ese Tumhara Baap saaf karne nahi aayega.

Tears weld up in her eyes. As dadi insulted her nd her family to in front to her frnds..

Dadi smiled looking at her tears...

Nan- dadi ji aap mujhe kuch bhi khe lijiye pe r mere parents kobeach mein Naalai .

Listening this one of Daddy friend said - Dekho Toh Kaise ladki hai apni bdo se Zubaan ladaa rahi hai...

listening this daddy said - bahut jdan chalani aa aa rahi hai na ... is Ghar main sirf meri Chalti Hai Aur Mere Samne Bole Ki Himmat Aaj Tak Raj ne bhi ni ki or Tum Kal Ki Ladki Mujhse Meri Dosto Ke Samne insult kar rahe.....

Nan- dadi ji app mujhe glt smjh gye hi mai...

She was cutted by dadi

Dadi - has ..
Ab main apni or insult ni krva skti ..

She looked at her frnds nd winked at them . nd they ll smile ..

Dadi frnd - acha ab him chlte hai savitri ..

Dadi nodded nd her all frnds left .. Nd dadi also left for her room ..

Nandini was Hell scared thinking about wht will dadd do know .. She will definetly creat a seen today nd
nobody can save her

she knows very very well that daddi will surely creat a big seen now ...

she clean the floor and went to her room to take some rest as she knows today will be a long day for her...

AT NIGHT

at night even come for the dinner accepted daddy...

when Raj asked nyonika - aj ma nahi abhi tak...

Nyo - han maine bhi maa ko din se ni dhekha ..

Raj nodded nd was about to go to call dadi .. When he saw her coming .by herself ..

She quilty come nd sit in her chairs .

Nandani was lil shocked at she expected dadi to be angry ..
She chukkled her thoughts ...
Nd went to serve dinner to dadi ...

When dadi said making everyone shocked

Dadi - main es ladki ke hath ka khana ni kahungi .

Next part tomorrow pkka wala pkka ..
Promise
Nd till then enjoy this ..
Make me happy na plx by ur long comments ..