part 3

Manan room

Manik is working on his laptop nd nandani is brushing her hairs ...

She is totally egnoring manik ...
She is not angry bcoz manik canceled their honeymoon .. She is sad , she is angry bcoz manik didn't think to talk to her even once about it ... ..
She is sweet , she is innocent , but. She have her self respect ...
She want her husband her life her partner to respect her ...

It will be okay with her to an axtent if her husband will not love her
But she always her him to respect her ..
The way manik said " use puchne ki kya jrurt hai .am saying that's it *"
This is cool for her at all ..

Manik looked at her nd find her brushing her hairs camly nd she is not at all calm. .

He kept his laptop aside nd went to her nd hugged her from back ...
He cerassed her tummy lightly .. Nd kissed her shoulder .. Nd said

Man - am sorry nandani .. I had to cancel our honeymoon...

Nandani softy freed her self from his grip nd truned nd said

Nan- u should be sorry manik but not for cancelling our trip ..

Manik looked at her in confusion nd said

Man - what do mean nandani ..

Nandani chuckled nd said ..

Nan- rhene dejiye manik app ni samjhenge ..

She said nd turned to got to bed when manik hold her hand nd pulled her towards him nd said ..

Man - u can't egnor me Mrs Nandani manik malhotra .. U have to ans my ques ...

Nan- am not egnoring u manik ..

She said with tears in her eyes ...

Manik looked in her eyes nd found her struggling to control her tears .. This is the first time after her bidai . he is watching her crying ...

Manik prov
Dam she is crying
... Ya she is but her is. Y her tears are Effecting me .. ..
I don't love her then y am noy liking her tears .. Nd y she is crying .. She is not for cancelling the trip then .. Y ..

End of prov

Man - nandan...

He was cutted by Nandani how said

Nan- you don't respect me manik

Manik is amazed to haers this

Nan- its okay if I don't love me .. But at least I should respect me Nd but ..

Nd she started crying ...

Now manik understand y she is crying .. He himself don't know y he felt bad .. If it is not nandani than it will never effect him but surprising it is effecting him .

Man - am sorry nandani ..

Nandani was nt expecting "SORRY " from manik

She looked at him nd was about to say smthng
When manik said

Man - ya I knoe mujhe aisa ni bolna chahiye tha at least sbke to ni ...

She looked in his eyes ... Manik slightly cerassed her checks ...

Nd said

Man - it will take time nandani .. But I will understand u I will understand the dept of this relationship ...

Nandani is just continouse looking at him as she never expected all this words from him ... That to so early ..
All this words are musical chords for her

She felt so good that she is can't no express . 

Nandani smiled emdtly nd nodded in yes .. Manik also smiled nd hugged her tightly .. Nandani also hugged him with equally favour ..

This is the first time manik is feeling peace while hugging her ... He closed his eyes .. Nd felt the moment .

After a while manik break the hug Nd picked her up nd put in bed nd lay beside her nd kissed her forhead nd said

Man - sleep nandani . 
Gm ..

Nan- gm manik ..

Nd both sleeped ...