prologue

A girl is sitting in a matter bed room on a king size bed .. Thinking about her life ....

A arrange marriage in whch what every thing

The first night when arises , physical and mental exertion creates hindrance to have a physical intercourse at that time . She just feel that she should have some emotional feelings sharing with the groom. She is more worried about the future in the house , how she will handle ? How she will get fit into the family of unknowns ? She misses her old house of parents and her parents and siblings more . She is completely in dilemma about all these concerns as it is new birth for her in new home and new peoples surrounding her . She expect that feeling to be shared with her better half to get out of this dilemma. She expect her better half will give her confidence and security that everything will be fine and he will take care of her and any situation which will go against her will . She is in the clouds of these thoughts only .

What a groom thinks

At the same time , groom is not at all concerned about her these feelings and emotions . His focus is mainly concentrated of physical aspect her beauty and desire to fulfill his lust for sexual relationship for the first night . It is very new experience for the groom for which he has waited so long since he has entered in adolescence. This imaginary desires are going to end tonight.

In arrange marriage a guy is not at all concerned about what a girl ,, she need some time or not ...

Same goes with nandani ..
She is sitting in the middle of the bed nd thnkinh all the thinks.

When manik come inside the room the locked it ..
He come nd sit beside her nd hold her hand ...

Nandani shivered by his mare touch Nd manik smirked ..

Man - ahh nandani I just held ur hand nd u shivered that much ...

Nan- man..ik mujhe kuch bat krne h ..

Man - han bolo ..

Nan - ammm actually main .. Mtlb

Man - bolo nandani

Nan - I want some time app smjh rhr . can u plz wait

She looked at manik nd see he is sitting without any chance in his expression ....

Man - ahh nandani am ur husband nd I have full right on u .. So y will I wait .. We are married now ..

Nan- mnik plz .

Man - stop it manik see am ur husband nd I all the rights on u so y so scared.

He cupped her face nd said

Man - acha listen I won't be hard on u... I will be very grntal nd its all are very normal nandani ...

I promise main tumhe bahoot pyaar se pyaar krunga ..

Nandani blushed a lil ...
Nd looked down ...

Nandani is not ready for all this but in front off manik she can't denay him ...
She can't make her husband angry her husband nd in-laws