Me Oh My A Cheater Fly

-Nix-

Nix woke up around 5:40 and rolled herself out of bed. Xander was in the kitchen so she put on her slippers and walked out.

Maddy was putting Nichola in her high chair and smiled at Nix.

"Hey did you find out?" Nix walked a few more steps feeling more bloated then ever her feet were huge.

"Yeah we're going to tell everyone at dinner."

Maddy nodded and sat down beside Nichola.

Britney and Xander came walking out of the kitchen carrying two plates each.

"Morning sleepy head."

Xander set down the plates and kissed her on the forehead. Everyone sat down and Livy Britney stood up hold up a glass.

"I have some news!" Everyone held there breathe it's hardly ever a good thing around here.

"The spare room at the end of the hall is no longer going to be spare!!" Everyone seemed more alert.

"Winter is a month!" Winter was 16 and seemed like a sweet little girl.

"Who's the father!?" Maddy practically yelled.

"Will." Nix burst out laughing,

"I want to go to see her after dinner." Nix said while taking a sip of water.

Britney nodded,

"Agreed girlies?" Everyone nodded.

Nix stood up.

"Me and Xander also have some very good news.." Everyone looked up from there food and Maddy was smiling.

"We're having twins!!" The girls practicality exploded with cheers.

"What is it???" Livy stood up her belly slightly less swollen.

"Twin girls!! One will be, Monica Belle Christina Rosa Alison Magritte Willow Prince...

And the other girl will be Katie Elsa Maddison Liv Britney Prince."

The girls eyes lit up.

"Oh my god!!! You two are amazing!!!" Maddy stood up and hugged Nix.

Xander coughed and stood up all the cheering stood as he slid his hand into his pocket and pulled out a small black box.

"Nix winter America Regal. Will you marry me?" Xander fell down on one knee and held her hand.

All the girls whispered.

"Yes... How did you...?" She looked down as ring slid up her finger it was huge.

"Elsa helped me." Xander stood up and hugged her.

"Your beautiful!!" Livy shouted.

Xander smiled.

Everything was good.

Then the sirens came.