Kisses and Hairdye

-Nix-

Elsa had left them alone in the rather large room with a salon appeal. Xander flung himself at Nix as she buried her head in his neck.

"Xander I'm scared..." Xander slip his arms around her waist and she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him.

" I know Nix I know you are but I promise as long as I live I will always love you and I won't let anything hurt you." Xander pulled her up into a straddle and Nix threw her arms around his neck and whispered.

" I love you too." The door burst open an Elsa and two boys and the blond came in with her.

The two boys laughed while the blond glared at Nix and shot her a smirk.

"Nichola and Matthew. Meet Livy," Elsa put her arm around the blond

''Oh my I'm so happy for a new girl its been soo long since any new gossip walked in!" Nix fake laughed before Livy pushed her back in the black leath chair and started on her hair.

***

The whole process took three hours to complete. Nix was handed a mirror and a small gqsp esacoed her mouth. Her heartshaped face was now framed by long waist length locks. Her lips colored a pale pink and green contwcts made her warm tan pop.

"Wow you made me look amazing Livy." Livys response was unatural. She ran over znd hugged her and started squeaking.

Xander coughed and brought her attention on him. Nix thought one thing. Dang.

"Wow Nix- I mean Nichole you look hot!" Nix gave him a questioning look.

"I  mean youve always been exteemly perfect i just-" Nix laughed and realized that the otherd had left.

"I guess its just us two now..." Nix lowered her eyes and bit her lip.

"Okay lets not do this now if i start this i wont be able to stop I love you Nixsy." Nix winked and leapt into his arms and kissed him. And kissed him. AAND KISSED HIM.