I see you.

Help the outcast or nobody will.

-God Help The Outcasts

The hunchback of notre dame

***

-Roza-

She was trembling as she was introduced to the others in the support group. They were all moms mainly. The one that Roza instantly liked though was a tall lanky woman with simple black hair and a maxi dress.

"Hello how are you coping?" The woman walked over and hugged Roza.

"I'm still in shock-I'm Roza my sister Nix and her boyfriend were kidnapped." The woman looked down at her, her eyes sympathetic.

"My daughters name is Tilla. She's been missing for two years. The police, the reason everyone's here is because they have a new piece of evidence,

Everyone is together." Roza froze.

"You mean their all together?" The woman nodded,

"I'm Lindsey, I've been working with them and it seems that security cameras have captured the same red truck leaving around the time of a kidnapping." Roza nodded and Jackson came back and put and arm around her.

"Lindsey this is Jackson. Jackson, Lindsey." Roza sighed.

"I suppose they told you were sending a live feed out cross country?" Roza nodded.

"Yes we got the email." Roza nodded and walked towards her chair.

The officer came in and handed everyone a sealed envelope,

"Ladies and gentlemen. I have bad news." The room was quiet and you could see the eyes of parents watering as the officer talked.

"We have discovered that the children are in a dangerous position. We have identified the kidnapper as Ronda Skyfell. She's a 70 year old woman who lives in LA. She's personality disorder and see things and heard things that aren't there. We have no clue what she has done or is doing to the victims." A few of the women turned away and buried themselves into their husbands shirts and let of soft sobs.

"We have decided that we will hold a memorial that will be open to the public just incase there was any fatalities."

The camera crew walked into the door and the reporter counted down and the light came on and they were being broadcasted live.