My Shrink

Mamas hooked on Mary Kate,

brothers hooked on Mary Jane,

Daddies hooked on Mary three doors

down...

-Kacey Musgraves

Merry Go 'Round

***

-Roza-

She sat in the parking lot with Jackson's hand on her leg.

"Your not going in alone baby. I'm gonna come your not going to be alone. We gotta go in and answer a few more questions for the police and then we have a session with a few other parents who went through the same thing." Roza nodded and gripped his hand.

"I can't believe I didn't even get to say goodbye what if-" Roza broke down into sobs. She thought she was embarrassing herself when she looked up, Jackson was crying to.

"Remember when she blew up a Minnie ballon and said happy birthday? And when she let go she was so upset?" Roza looked up,

"You remember that?" Jackson nodded,

"I remember everything that happened with you and her since the crash." Jackson opened the door.

"Lets go get this over with." Roza whispered as they walked into the station.

***

"Hello I'm officer Winters. I will be doing the questions today. First off how old is Ms. Nix?"

"Seventeen." Jackson answered for her.

"Hair colour?" Jackson frowned,

"We answered all this already." Roza cocked her head to the side,

"Ma'am Im wondering is their anything else that hasn't been asked that you are going to say?" The officer flipped through her pages.

"One thing, is it possible that they ran?"

Roza stood up,

"No Nix and Xander would never run I have them anything they wanted I wouldn't care if they wanted to get married she's a smart girl. I trust her judgement." Roza held her head high and walked out of the room.

Jackson followed and got in the car.

"Lets go out for lunch we have to hours before the session."

Roza nodded and turned on the admission and they drove over to Olive Garden.

"Good now lets go eat."

***