The Ugly

Baby I Can See Your Halo

I Know Your My Saving Grace

-Beyoncé Halo

***

-Roza-

She hadn't moved from her bed. Her boss Sandy had let her take a week off to collect herself.

The knock came at around 11 when Roza pulled herself out of her bed in her crop T-shirt and jogging shorts.

She opened the door and sighed.

"Hello?" She opened her eyes a bit when she saw Jackson.

He pulled her in tight and held her.

"I'm sorry babe I'm so sorry. They will find her." Jackson whispered in her ear.

"Jackson I thought you left I still-" Jackson cut her off.

"I love you I was wrong I want to help you." He handed her a bottle of red whine.

"Thanks let's crack this." Roza hesitated then smiled.

***

Four glasses in Roza was tottering down the hall.

"My Bonnie looks over the ocean- my Bonnie looks over the sea!!!!" Roza giggled and grabbed the hem of Jackson's shirt.

"My Bonnie has a six pack!" She giggled again.

"Are you sure?" Roza licked her lips.

"Mhmm"

***

Never ever again. Would Roza combined Whiskey and Whine.

She rolled over and Jackson was lying on his side.

"Good morning doll. Remember today we have a meeting with an investigator."

Then it all crashed over worst then the hangover.

My baby girl and her boyfriend were still missing with no evidence to find them.

Horrible chapter sorry! And those who expect anything dirty... Well that's as bad as it'll get XD sorry!!!!!!!

XX Horsebackdoll