13.Kisses

Weird feeling - an hour later.

Jimin is currently in the middle of a really weird dream. The dream itself doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense. In his dream he's in a room he's never seen before, and for some reason he's wet. It's not until a strong scent of sweet fruits fills the room, that he wakes up.

Once Jimin's eyes are open he sees a dark colored mop of hair moving in his peripheral. He turns his head slightly to the right and is shocked to see his baby boy Yoongi rubbing his head all over his body. And it takes Jimin a few more seconds to realize that Yoongi was rubbing himself on his leg.

"Y-Yoongi what are you doing?", Jimin asked groggily.

"It hurts master! It hurts.", the smaller whimpered.

"What hurts baby? What's wrong?", Jimin asked really concerned.

"My big boy part.", Yoongi mumbles just loud enough for Jimin to slightly hear it.

Jimin becomes immediately flustered and his cheeks become dusted with a rosy tint. "W-What am I supposed to do? I know nothing about hybrids heats!", he asked.

"C-Can you do what K-Kookie does to you t-to me master?", Yoongi asked shyly and with his head down.

"Baby I don't know if that's such a good idea. I-I mean you're not really in your right mind right now.", Jimin said and sat up in bed, placing the little kitten in front of him.

"B-But master!", Yoongi whines. "I want you to do it. Please it hurts so much.", he said as he got teary eyed.

When Yoongi's lip jutted out and into his famous pout, Jimin lost all of his resolve. He's not quite sure what came over him, but Jimin reaches out his right hand and cups Yoongi's jaw. And before he knew it, their faces were mere inches apart.

"What are you doing to me baby boy?", Jimin breathed.

"Oh no. Am I being a bad boy master?", Yoongi squeaks when Jimin's hand moves down to the nape of his neck.

"A very bad boy. Now I'm gonna have to punish you.", Jimin growled.

"No master, no spankies!", Yoongi whimpers.

"Hey. Shh. Shh. There'll be no spankies, okay?", Jimin soothes the small kitten and leaves light little kisses on his neck. "Besides your punishment isn't really a punishment.", he adds softly.

"C-Can I have a kissy master?", Yoongi asked sweetly.

"Well since you asked so nicely.", Jimin replied and placed a quick peck on Yoongi's lips before quickly pulling away. Which earns Jimin an unhappy whine from the smaller.

"No. I want big boy kisses!", Yoongi whined.

"A big boy kiss huh? Well then, what's the magic word?", Jimin teases the smaller.

"Now!", whined an impatient and frustrated Yoongi. Which causes Jimin to raise his brows in surprise.

"Excuse me?", Jimin rasped with a raised brow.

Yoongi's heat is making him very needy, and he can't take Jimin's teasing anymore. He needs his master's touch, so he crawls into his lap and straddles Jimin's thighs.

[smut warning]

"Baby what are you do—ah shit!", Jimin starts to ask only to release a groan when the small kitten starts to grind his hips downwards causing their members to rub against each other.

"Please master? Please it hurts!", Yoongi whimpers.

Jimin's body just sort of takes on a mind of its own, as his face was mere centimeters away from Yoongi's within a matter of seconds. They look into each other's eyes and soon enough Jimin finally closes the gap between them and gives Yoongi the "big boy kisses" that he oh so wanted and deserved. Their lips fought for dominance until Jimin squeezes the kittens ass causing him to let out a moan, which allowed him to slip his tongue into the hybrids mouth.

After a heated make-out session, Jimin rips Yoongi's shirt off before rolling him onto his back. Jimin quickly reattached his lips to Yoongi's. He made quick work and removed his own shirt just as fast as before. Jimin trails open mouthed kisses all the way down Yoongi's neck and chest. The room is soon filled with a loud content purring and little whimpers whenever Jimin hits his sweet spot. Jimin pulls his head away from Yoongi's neck, causing the kitten to let out a frustrated whine.

Jimin raises his gaze so that his eyes would meet Yoongi's. Once they were looking at each other Jimin said, "what do you want me to do to you babyboy?", he asked the smaller.

"Please make me feel better master. Yoonie wants to feel all better.", the hybrid whimpers out in desperation.

Jimin sits back on his knees and pulls down Yoongi's pj bottoms. Once they were off, Jimin noticed that the small kitten's underwear was completely soaked in some kind of liquid. He runs one of his hands up the inner thighs of the smaller and collects a little bit of the substance on his fingers.

"What is this baby?", Jimin asked as he held his hand up.

"Umm...that's my slick, master. It happens when hybrids go into their heats.", Yoongi answers bashfully.

Jimin nods in understanding and then he removes the kittens underwear, leaving the younger completely bare to him. Yoongi's breath hitches when he feels Jimin trace his index finger over his hole. Jimin is taken a bit off guard when he feels Yoongi pushing down on his finger.

"Please...", the kitten whined.

"Please what?", Jimin asked.

"Pl-please do s-something.", Yoongi whimpers out in frustration and desperation.

"Okay, shh. Calm down baby, I'll take care of you.", Jimin coos.

Jimin then uses the kittens slick as a lubricant and easily inserts his middle finger. A soft moan is released from the smaller's mouth. As Jimin pumps his finger faster, Yoongi's moans get louder and louder.

"Master I want more.", Yoongi pleads.

Jimin adds another finger and starts to thrust them in and out at a decent pace. The room quickly fills with whimpers and moans. And it's music to Jimin's ears.

"Does that feel good babyboy?", asked master Jimin.

"Ye—OH MY GOODNESS!", Yoongi starts to answer, until Jimin's fingers find that oh so magical spot.

Jimin can't help but smirk when he found Yoongi's prostate. So he added a third finger and hit the small bundle of nerves again, which causes a high pitched moan to come out of the kittens mouth. This only encourages Jimin to thrust his fingers even faster.

The room heats up and gasps and high pitched moans filled the air. The small kitten is pushing himself down onto Jimin's fingers trying to get them to go further inside of him.

"M-Master, my tummy feels weird.", Yoongi whimpers out.

"That means you're going to cum, it's natural. Now be a good boy and cum for master.", Jimin instructed.

Jimin wraps his free hand around the kittens member and starts jerking the younger off. He goes faster and faster with his movements until Yoongi lets out a loud high-pitch moan.

"OH MASTER!!", Yoongi cries out in pleasure as he releases upon reaching his high. The white liquid hitting both Jimin's stomach as well as his own.

After a few minutes Jimin cleans the both of them up, and then climbs back into bed and covers his and Yoongi's body with a blanket. Once he's under the covers completely, Yoongi curls up to his side and rests his head on his chest.

"I love you master.", Yoongi says sleepily.

Jimin kisses Yoongi's forehead and says, "I love you too baby.", he breathed. And then the pair fall asleep.

End of chapter 13.