12.The Heat

It's begun - affecting Jimin.

When Jimin adopted YN a few weeks ago, he never thought that he'd be in the current situation that he's in at the moment. Never in a million years, did he even think that he'd be half naked and being pleased by his two little innocent babies. And currently Jimin is trying to figure out why he just can't seem to stop or control himself. Also considering how little he knew about hybrids heats—which is nothing—he didn't know that when female hybrids go into heat, that they can effect the mood of the people and the hybrids around them. Especially when that hybrid is an omega.

Jimin's mind is screaming at him that this is wrong, and that he shouldn't do this. But Jimin's body was telling him that, not only was it right, but that he needed to do this. As Jimin throws his head back, he can't help but think about how he ended up in this situation, where he's shirtless and YN and Yoongi are kissing his neck and chest.

flashback to 10 minutes ago

Jimin quickly followed a totally freaking out Namjoon up the stairs. He doesn't really understand why Namjoon's freaking out because he left Yoongi and YN alone.

When they get to Yoongi's room, Jimin is beyond shocked when he sees YN basically humping a pillow, and Yoongi wanking in the corner of his room while salivating at the mouth. Right before his very eyes, his precious innocent babies were being way beyond naughty. Jimin tried to stop them, then Namjoon pulled him back so that he wouldn't venture any further into the room. But it was too late.

Jimin becomes almost immediately aroused, when the smell of sweet fruits and chocolate makes its way into his nasal passages. When the scent hits Namjoon's nose, he realizes that it's too late to give the small hybrids any suppressants. Because their heats were in full bloom and there was no stopping it. So Namjoon tries to pull Jimin out of the room before he became too affected. But that plan went entirely out the window when Yoongi suddenly pounced onto YN and began rubbing himself against her backside. And then Jimin immediately became jealous and said, "Oh hell no! What has master told you about sharing Yoongi?!", he scolded the hybrid boy.

Jimin's voice immediately caught the attention of his little hybrids, and they looked at him with lustful and desperate eyes. He breaks free from his hyung's hold and makes his way towards the bed. And a few moments later Jimin and his hybrids heard the front door slam shut and wheels screeching down the road.

-back to the present-

[slight smut warning]

YN and Yoongi work their way down Jimin's chest and stop when they get to the waistband of his jeans. The little hybrids tucked their small hands into the hem of Jimin's jeans and pull them down quickly. Jimin's breath hitches when his dick meets the cool air in the room, and wondered why today of all days did he not wear underwear. He grabs their wrists to get their attention.

"Take off your clothes my little kittens.", Jimin instructs.

Within a second both kittens were now naked too. Jimin can't help but groan when he sees YN's thighs covered in her own juices. He groaned even louder when he saw Yoongi's little(you know it's really big) cock leaking precum and his milky thighs were covered in it. The little kittens whimper out in desperation, which makes Jimin harder than he already was, and he has no idea how that is even possible.

"My babies are so desperate for their master, huh?", Jimin rasped. "What do you want master to do to you?", he asks.

"T-Touch me.", the hybrids whimper out in desperation, which causes Jimin's member to twitch.

"Okay, lay down next to each other.", Jimin instructs and the desperate hybrids quickly followed their master's orders. "Such good kitties.", he praises. "Now open your legs nice and wide for master.", Jimin ordered, and the kittens immediately comply.

Jimin places his right hand on YN's core and he wraps his left hand around Yoongi's painfully hard cock. He starts to rub YN's clit as he starts to jerk Yoongi's dick with his other hand. Moans and loud purrs quickly filled the room as Jimin pleasured them at an inhuman speed. It's so intense that the kittens start to feel the urge to pee.

"M-Master stop I have to go pee pee!", Yoongi moans and throws his head back. But Jimin ignores him and continues his work.

"Oppa! I have to go tinkle r-really bad!", YN whimpers as she grips the sheets tightly in her small hands.

"It's okay let it go babyboy, babygirl. Let it out.", Jimin says. Not even five seconds later both hybrids are moaning loudly as they reach their highs.

Yoongi thrusts his hips up into Jimin's hand while YN rocks her hips and grinds her core onto Jimin's other hand. After the kittens released, Jimin removed his hands from their bodies and walked down the hall and into the bathroom to wash his hands.

When he gets there he walks towards the sink, as he reaches to turn the nozzle on the sink a strange thought enters his mind. He didn't know why, but he wondered what his babies cum tasted like. And almost absentmindedly he raised his left hand up to his lips and licked some of Yoongi's cum off his hand. And my god did it taste good, so he licked his hand clean and then the other one. Once his hands were clean he felt weird, like he was a weirdo.

"What the hell is wrong with me?", Jimin huffed in frustration.

He then washed his hands, properly this time, and then he realized he had another problem. He was still hard as a rock. So he decided to finish himself off because he felt that it'd be wrong for his kittens to get him off.

After Jimin is done with his business and is changed into clean clothes, he walks back to Yoongi's room. When he walks in he finds both hybrids knocked out and still butt ass naked. They're each curled up into little balls and Jimin can't help but smile at the adorable sight. Once he's done admiring their cuteness, he walks to YN's room and gets her some pjs and then goes back and dressed her. When he was done dressing her, he gently picks her up and carries her to her recently finished bedroom and laid her down on her fluffy mattress. When Jimin is done he goes and dresses Yoongi too before tucking him in.

Once Jimin is done he picks up all of his and their dirty clothes and puts them in the hamper in the laundry room so he could wash them later. He begins to feel a little tired so he decided to head up to his room to take a nap.

Jimin lays his head down on the pillow and quickly falls asleep. And then he started to have a really weird dream.

End of chapter 12.