2.Adopting a Friend

Hybrid Center - Noon Saturday.

The hybrid center has been unusually slow all morning, and poor little YN is loosing hope that she'll be adopted by someone nice, someone who won't hurt her like her last so called owner. She's currently playing with her tail and rolling around in her cage, when she's interrupted by the sound of the hybrid center door opening. Her ears perk up in curiosity as she listens to footsteps walking towards the front desk.

Meanwhile at the front desk:

Jimin walks towards the front desk, he's met with a cheerful smile from a very pretty man.

"Welcome to the hybrid center. How may I help you?", said the pretty salesman.

"I'm looking for another hybrid, I think mine is lonely.", answered Jimin.

"Okay, now are you looking for a mate or a companion?", the pretty boy asked.

Now Jimin had to think for a moment, he didn't know if Yoongi was "friend" type lonely or "sexual" type lonely.

"I'm not sure. I don't know what 'type' of lonely he is.", Jimin says admittedly.

"What kind of hybrid do you have?", questions the salesman.

"He's a cat hybrid.", answered Jimin.

"Has he had his first heat yet?"

"No. I mean I don't think so. Agh I don't know.", babbles Jimin.

The pretty man laughs and says, "Oh if he had you'd know. Males tend to go through heat later than females. And some don't experience it until they've come into contact with a hybrid they sexually desire.", he explains.

"Oh I didn't know that. So um...wait what's your name?", asked Jimin.

"My name is Jin.", he answered.

"Nice to meet you Jin. So do you think I should get him a companion or a mate?", Jimin inquired.

"Well since he hasn't had his first heat yet, I would suggest you get him a companion that's also a mate.", Jin said.

"Okay I'll do that.", says Jimin.

"Great. Now follow me to the cat room.", Jin instructs as he gestured Jimin to follow him.

The two men walk into the cat room. The room is filled with a bunch of adorable little kittens pining for Jimin's attention. All except for one that is.

Jimin walked towards the kittens cage, and crouched down a little so that they'd be eye level with each other. Once he was face to face with the little kitty, he took a good look at her. She had olive skin, long brown hair, dark brown eyes that almost looked black, small pouty lips, long eyelashes, two cute little grey ears, and a grey and black tail that kinda looked like a raccoon tail. Cute.

"Hi kitten. What's you're name?", Jimin asked the wide eyed girl.

She was hesitant to say hello, so Jin had to coax her to, "it's okay honey. He won't hurt you. You know oppa wouldn't let that happen.", he softly said as he opened her cage so that she'd be more comfortable.

She walked to Jin and hugged him tight. She leaned into his ear and whispered, "Oppa, I'm scared".

Jin pet her head and she started to softly purr. "Don't be scared honey. This nice man is looking for a companion and a mate for his hybrid. He's not going to hurt you, okay", he says reassuring the kitty that she was safe.