Extra Chapter: Back to the Guild!

Start from the beginning

"Not once in three years?" Erza echoed the question.

'Something doesn't add up,' Y/N thought, 'How come they didn't even confront these people?'

"I don't understand, the light from the Moon Drip is so bright," Lucy said, "You can see it from practically anywhere on the island. It's kinda weird that they saw it at night, and never went to investigate."

"The villagers weren't transformed by the Moon Drip, it doesn't affect the human body," Lyon said.

"What?" Erza asked.

"Yeah, right!" Nashi exclaimed, "You're just saying that so that you and your lackeys will be off the hook," she said with scorn.

"Just think about it," Lyon retorted, "I've been exposed to it as long as they have, and my appearance hasn't changed one bit," he said.

"Oh yeah! That's true," Lucy said with her eyes wide open, her expression showing that she was deep in thought.

'Makes sense....' Y/N thought, 'So, How?' He looked up at the Moon. 'Was the chief really saying the truth?' he thought, 'The moon does look a bit weird, it seems to be a bit blurry around the edges.'

"I wouldn't trust them, those villagers are hiding something," Lyon said, "But...I'm sure you Guild wizards can handle it."

"We're not done with you," Nashi said quickly with a tone of anger, "You destroyed the village an-" She was interrupted as Erza pushed her cheeks together to stop her from talking.

"That's quite enough, Nashi," Erza said.

~Flashback~

"You really want to know why we joined Lyon to kill Deliora?" A beat up Toby asked Erza; with her Lucy and Happy were standing behind them. 

Toby on the ground defeated, looking down, with a few tears in his eyes.

" Well because, our families, were killed by Deliora," he said, with a sad tone, "And we wanted to get revenge, he convinced us that if we helped him release the demon, he would kill it and it would be gone forever," he continued.

~Flashback Ends~

"They were simply doing what they believed to be right," Erza said, with a hint of sadness in her eyes. "So, there's no need to criticize them for it," she continued.

"Let's go," She said turning around and walking towards the village. Y/N falling behind her.

"But, what are we going to do to lift the curse?" Nashi asked.

"I think, I might know what's going on," Y/N said, looking at Nashi with a smile.

Meanwhile, Silvia was still standing, she looked behind her to Lyon.

"See ya, around Lyon," she said, before joining her friends.

Lyon just stared at her, he rested his head against the rock, and let out a smile.

"We'll meet again soon, Silvia," Lyon whispered while looking up at the sky.

~Timeskip~

(A/N: Let's be honest, you all know what goes down here, I want to start the Phantom Lord Arc already, so SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!)

After solving the issue with the curse on the Island, the group was now heading back on a boat to Magnolia.

While on the boat, Lucy has just humming and Erza was reading a book. Nashi and Silvia were staring at Erza with a blush.

"Can't believe she fell for the pitfall trap," Nashi said with a giggle.

"She screamed like a girl," Silvia exclaimed.

"And it was cute!" Nashi said with a grin.

Y/N shook his head with a grin while looking towards Erza, who was trying to concentrate on her book but unfortunately, he noticed the slight blush.

And at the back of the ship, was Ur, who still seemed to be unconscious.

~Meanwhile at the Magic Council in Era~

"It's quite a shame that Deliora didn't work out," said a female voice, Ultear Milkovich to a blue-haired young man.

The blue-haired man's most prominent feature besides the hair was a red tattoo above and under his right eye. He was dressed in elegant yet simple robes; consisting of a long white frock-coat with black stripes across the edges and on the upper part of the arms, a decorated standing collar, large straps connected to decorated buckles closing the inducement on the front over a dark shirt, and matching pants and shoes. 

He also sported a ring on his right middle finger and usually had the medallion attesting his status as one of the Ten Wizard Saints around his neck, hidden by his jacket's collar. 

He was none other than Siegrain.

"Yes, It is....unfortunate," Siegrain said with a contemptuous look in his eyes, "But we had no way of knowing the demon was already dead," he continued, before closing an olive colored book that was in front of him.

"It's a relatively minor setback," Siegrain said, "I'll be more through next time." He said turning towards Ultear.

"Please forgive me Siegrain Sir, I had no Idea that 'wenches' magic was so powerful," Ultear said, however, what Siegrain did not manage to catch was the look of hesitation in her eyes. 

As if thinking very deeply over something or someone.

"You shouldn't speak about your mother that way," Siegrain retorted. "Don't cause Ur to shed another tear, she was a magnificent wizard who was greatly admired," he continued. "In fact, I think, if she was still alive today, she would be counted among the Ten Wizard Sa-" 

"Could we please change the subject? I think it's time for us to move on to the next stage," Ultear said, putting a finger over Siegrain's lips.

"How was the so-called Salamander?" Siegrain asked her. "Did you find her to be a worthy opponent?" he asked.

"I didn't get the chance to fight her, however, with what I was able to see, she seems to be getting stronger with each passing day," Ultear replied. 

"I'm not surprised," Siegrain said, his expression turning serious, "She is Igneel's daughter," he said while clenching his fist.

"To realize my dream, she must continue burning brightly."

~Back in Magnolia~

~Third Person POV~

The gang was walking back to the guild. 

Erza pulling her humungous pile of luggage, while Nashi, Silvia, and Lucy carrying a small back they brought.

With the addition of Y/N carrying Silvia's teacher as she still seemed unconscious.

All of them heading towards the guild with a smile on their face, especially Silvia, who was even happier, knowing that her mentor was back with her.

-------------

A/N: What? Thought I would do that again? No, I'm not that evil. :P

Anyways, was that good? Did it suck? What could be improved? Tell me in the comments!

Please do vote as it tells me that you're enjoying the story so far!

Peace!

~TheWidowMaker

P.S. Yes, I'm not dead, I thought I made that clear by posting a chapter for STB.