Save The Drama For Your Mama: Part 2

Mia's POV
In all honesty, I almost forgot that it was a friendly match among friends because the tension was so high. Luke scored a 3 pointer and we started to cheer him on. He quickly glanced at me and smiled. Shane was a bit off for sometime but when he started to pay attention, he was almost unstoppable.

Finch (who was Shane's teammate) passed the ball to Chris, another member of the dance crew, and Chris attempted to shoot but he missed.  Oliver (Luke's teammate) caught the ball and started to run across the court. He attempted to pass it to James (also a member of the dance crew) but Shane caught it midway. Shane started to run towards the basketball rim and....

SLAM DUNK!

The crowd went wild and I cheered as loud as I could. He looked at me and winked. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks so I bowed my head down. Luke sent a glare towards Shane and I was still trying to figure out the reason why they weren't getting along. Is it because of the game? I don't know but if it is, that's a very petty reason.

•••

Luke's team ended up winning and I went to congratulate him.

"You did well out there," I said.

"Thanks," he replied in a stressed tone.

Sensing that he needed to cool off from whatever, I made my way towards Shane.

"Well played, Kid."

He shot me a playful glare before saying, "Thank you my number 1 fan."

I rolled my eyes at the statement.

"Now, give me a hug," he smirked, opening his arms for a hug.

I made a disgusted face before trying to walk off but he caught me, wiping all of his sweat on me.

"Gee, thanks man," I said, glaring at him and his smirk grew wider.

"Don't be mad Baby Mia," he replied and planted a kiss on my cheek before walking off.

I was afraid to touch my cheeks because I know that they're blazing hot right now.

•••

After taking a long, refreshing shower, I assisted Bertram in cooking dinner.

"How was the game?" he asked.

"It was great. Both teams played well," I replied,  reminiscing about the events at the game.

Bertram noticed me spacing out so he splashed water on my face.

"Hey! That was mean, " I said laughing.

He laughed with me and dinner was served.

Everyone was seated at the table and we began to eat. The dinner consisted of stories of Jessie's depressing love life and the rest of us laughing at her.

•••

I jogged upstairs and changed into my pyjamas. Out of nowhere, Emma and Zuri barged into my room.

"Hey there, Tomato," Emma teased.

I was confused at first then I realized what she was talking about and I could feel the temperature rising on my cheeks.

"Aw, Emma stop teasing her or else she's gonna explode," Zuri smirked, making it worse.

"Guys, get out," I said, pushing them out of my room.

"This is not over!" they yelled from outside. I chuckled before calling it a day.

!2.1K VIEWS!
I would like to thank everyone for their endless support and bearing with me as I write this story.  I may not say it often but I appreciate all of you. Once again, thank you😊

Please check out my new story Philophobic. It would mean a lot to me☺