Chapter 36 - The Admittance Of Love

Start from the beginning

His right hand not releasing may still hard manhood since he took hold of it.

The problem right now is my body seems not wanting to cooperate on me. With him kissing me and slowly shaking my stick already I feel like a volcano that ready to erupt once again.

Taking his hand that playing with my manhood to stop him from finishing me again and putting it to my neck together with his other hand then I pick his legs to lift him at me.

He immediately snakes his legs on my waist not ceasing his attack on my lips. I come inside the tub and sit on the flat edge with him on my lap specifically on my manhood.

He whimpered in pain then I felt his hot liquid all over my navel.

So I am not the only one cannot able to control his climax.

 Without any notice, he starts on pumping his self on me and oh god it feels great. My body is on hell because of the heat I am feeling right now.

His entrance keeps on sucking me and the friction is adding leisure on me and on his sixth pump we both find our climax. Me pumping my seed inside of him them him releasing his hot milk all over my navel and chest.

He hugged me tightly and breathing hard.

"Qing please don't leave me again. I don't know if I can take it anymore." He said his body fainted on me.

He collapsed on me again and I am still inside of his rock as a rock.

Pulling myself on him to carry him properly like a vulnerable baby I stand up and sit under the water.

Seeing him all naked under the water made me hungry for him and crave for more but I know he tired himself again today.

He is the most selfish I ever met in my life. I don't know if I will feel angry for him thinking of others condition than his own but choose to accept it.

The older I get, the more I believe that the greatest kindness is acceptance. Acceptance of what has happened is the first step to overcoming the consequences of any misfortune. So I need to accept him fully and instead of controlling him I need to give him the freedom to do what he wanted to do.

When we are completely clean I carry him going to our room and put his sleeping dress.

Tucking him on the bed I put my sleeping dress also then join him afterward.

Taking him inside my embrace and hold his hand I close my eyes also and sleep with a contented mind.

"Chances are, I'll never get a moment like this again, so here's everything I ever wanted to tell you. No one has ever gotten me as you did. I've never found anyone who makes me crazy like you. You're the one person who I can honestly see myself happy with. The definition of love to me is you. I Love you Fa Mu Lan" I whispered to his sleeping form before I totally lost in my slumber.