Chapter 36 - The Admittance Of Love

Start from the beginning

So I traveled going to the Ting Kingdom to talk to the uncle of Mu Lan.

It surprised me how his relationship with the Royal Family. No wonder he was protected and well hidden when we are looking for him.

Emperor Mun Wah did a good job keeping the secret of their family and protecting them at the same time.

No wonder my beloved wife is very close to the Ting brothers.

The Royal Family and the Left Minister talked to me about the situation. I was not surprised that the Left Minister already disowned his son and he said he will not interfere on what punishment I will give to his son. He also warned me about his other son that went missing and very close to Fang.

At the end of the talk, we decided that my verdict will be final and I have the right to take Fang's life and no need to return his body to the Kingdom which is what I am planning to do. My tigers will like him as their dinner at night, one body part at a time.

Since I was already in the Ting Palace I took the opportunity to have a dialogue about the peace talks. Together with my Minister my Kingdom offer the renewal of the treaty my Imperial Father signed with the late Emperor of the Ting Kingdom.

We agreed to continue the peace between the two lands. They are our allied if the other Kingdom plan to take us down.

It is not that we cannot defend our own land but it is better to have someone on your back in case of a war.

My entourage stayed for more three weeks in the Kingdom to learn various things my Kingdom was lacking.

It was torture for me to have not my wife beside me but I know it is for the better. I can never stop myself not to touch him if he is around. So having him far from me will help me to restrain myself.

And now seeing my wife too eager to have tasted my body as I do gives me the satisfaction that it is all worth it.

He was kneeling inside the bathtub while I am outside standing in front of him.

My eyes rolled and I cannot see anything because of the pleasure he is doing. He is like my angel bringing me to heaven and let me linger there.

Then I felt it, my climax is about to come. I should be ashamed of myself acting like the young version of me that cannot control his climax.

My wife not doing any special just taking me from his luscious mouth and yet I am about to sprout my seed on him.

He seems that he felt it also because he accelerates the movement of his mouth that adds more pleasure at me.

Without warning, I grip the back of his head and trust myself deeper on his mouth and release my seed on his throat.

The ecstasy is wonderful. I feel him gagging but not giving him any chance not to drink all my semen.

The moment he relaxed his throat I pull manhood and smiled at him.

"That was great my love. How I missed your heavenly tongue, Mu Lan," smiling down at him I slightly grip his hair to guide him to get up so that I could taste his mouth I am dreading to claim for months. "How are you, my Empress?"

But instead of answering me for the second time tonight he took the initiative to make the first move. He kissed me with hunger and almost leave me with no air on my lungs.

Complains are far from what I wanted to do. If he will kill me this way I will gladly accept my death.

It is like he is killing me softly with the way he is kissing me.

The Forgotten WifeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara