22. She's The King to My Queen.

Start from the beginning

Making eye contact with Jennie, Lisa smirks at the girl with panicked eyes. Jennie is Shaking her head furiously. Lisa grins, opening her mouth to expose her.

Jisoo quickly interrupts. "It was me. Naturally my favourite is Lisa. Then the greatest rapper of our time G Dragon is next, and my mom knows CL so she's next. I guess you're not third. You're fourth." Jisoo grins.

"Great. Even better." He says sarcastically.

"Mino, what are you bothering the girls for? Get out of here." Seungri says.

"Relax hyung, I just came to see if they were big fans. Turns out they're mediocre fans." Mino says, slightly mumbling the last part.

"Leave." Seungri chuckles.

"We love you Mino!" Lisa shouts after him with a laugh.

•••

"Drink this." Lisa hands Chaeyoung a water bottle.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung says in appreciation. "You know if you keep giving me more I'm going to wet my pants on stage."

"Great. It'll bring us publicity." Lisa chuckles.

"Yah!" Chaeyoung laughs kicking her in the ass.

"Ow!" Lisa shouts pinching her side.

"Lisa!"

"Alright alright stop messing around. It's time!" Seungri interrupts with a chuckle. "Break a leg out there! Make me proud!"

"We will uncle Seungri!" Lisa nods.

Giving them a final thumbs up, he leaves them backstage.

"Okay. We got this. Remember to let me know if you're not feeling well." Lisa says.

"I will." Chaeyoung nods.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Good luck kiss." Lisa pecks her lips.

They're ushered into their spots, giving eachother a final thumbs up as they nervously wait for the platform to lift.

"NOW INTRODUCING! HOT NEW DEBUT, PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR UNIT BLACK!"

Their platform lifts up and they're met with thousands of people; the spotlight soon shining down on them as the intro to their song plays.

'Small concert my ass' Lisa thinks as her eyes wander the huge stadium.

Adjusting her mic, she smiles nonetheless before she starts rapping.

Baby is it me or are you doing something to me
Babe your eyes are shining like they're looking right through me
Seeing through my deep desires
Saying no but my mind is tired
Giving into what I think I shouldn't be doing oh no

It doesn't take long for the crowd to get into it. The more noise they make the more comfortable Lisa gets. Getting closer to Chaeyoung they dance together accordingly, teasing smiles on both their faces.

Even with your body close to mine
I can feel you pulling tighter like it's the first time
No I don't have no other choice now oh no
Wind me up and play me like a toy that ain't yours now

Pulling Chaeyoung closer, Lisa grins when she hears the fangirls scream in response.