Your face stays still, staring into Jungkook's eyes. But inside your hurting. You didn't know he saw you truly. How you don't know how to live properly after so many years being mentally and physically abused by them gangs. Family, tenderness, care? You only knew how to be calculated, ruthless, determined and cold. You were broken. Jungkook deserves more, you think.

'But please don't leave. We all made a mistake, a stupid one. I want you to stay, not because of what you can do, just because of who you are, I want you.'

His voice cracks at the end, his eyes never having left your face, finally drop in defeat after he admits what he knew this whole time. Jungkook loves you, he wants you and he can't lose you- He just needs you to know that... And not run.

His eyes stay looking down. His hands find their way into yours and grip you tightly, like a lifeline. As if, if he lets you go he will lose you forever, maybe he will.

'You said you thought you had someone who saw you for you, who wouldn't hurt you,' so he had heard your broken confession. 'You wasn't wrong, I do. I see you fighting every day to learn to be someone different, someone... Better. You show how caring you are with all the members without even realising it.' He pauses, gathering courage.

'I see you and I... I love-'

'Don't!' You shout, disturbing the calm that had only just settled. Surging to your feet you break from Jungkook's embrace, backing away.

'Don't. Say. It.'

You tremble, terrified at the unknown. You're afraid and panicked and its Jungkook's doing. He stands slowly from the bed, his movements careful, like you are a deer about to bolt.

'Stop it, don't say it, I don't want to hear it. Love gets you killed Jungkook, its fake. Weak people choose to love and I'm not weak!'

You start to step back towards the door, but Jungkook matches you, step for step, moving towards you slowly.

'Y/N that's your father speaking stop it,' he shouts in agony, reaching his arms out slowly your body craves his touch, 'this is what Kang Sun forced you to live by when he abused you and killed you slowly.'

You can't believe him. It's not true. The panic still rising inside you reminds you how broken you truly are. In the face of any emotion, you close down and run, run to survive, like always.

'No, it's not true, you can't love me, stop it, please, let me go.'

Your words are almost a plea. A plea for Jungkook to let you run. But you know he never will. So you do the one thing you know you will regret but can't leave without. You step forward this time, instead of backwards, bringing you closer to Jungkook. One more step and you throw yourself across the distance separating your bodies.

Slamming into his strong form you kiss him desperately, hands twisting in his hair, pulling him in. This feeling when you're with Jungkook, it feels like home and you could live an infinite life at this moment and still crave more.

His lips possess you with a wild passion, both of you matching the other, stress and anger leaving your bodies as teeth clash together, bodies press against each other and hips grind together, desperately for just more.

There's untamed electricity coursing through your connected bodies, and when you touch he sets you on fire, pulsing with want. You give yourself up completely if only for a second, no thoughts can break this spell.

He grips your arms harshly and you almost cry out. You push harder, lips clashing as he kisses you back with just as much force. You groan into the kiss and push your body closer.

There's a wetness against your cheek...

Jungkook was crying.

Your eyes fly open and you pull yourself away, gasping for air. How could you torture him like this? All your life people manipulated you and forced you to do their bidding. You were raised only knowing hate. Jungkook was hurting and it was your fault, you were no better than them.

This thought chokes you and gives you the strength to do what you wanted to do the moment you slammed into the room.

Staring into his eyes one last time you memorise his face and turn your back on his crying form. Pushing each step you leave the room and walk towards the door. The others stand in the living room, still, in the spaces you left them, frozen and scared and all completely broken.

You can't stop, you won't leave if you do, you'll be pulled under and you know you'll drown. These emotions are like an ocean you never learned to swim.

No, instead you ignore Yoongi's gaze, close your eyes to Jimin's tear tracked face being held by a silent Jin and Hobi. You reach out your hand to twist around the door and pull. Tae makes a broken noise as if to call out to you, and as you slip through the door you don't see every member stand and take a step towards your disappearing form as if you were their lifeline.

You slip away into the night returning to your old life.

Leaving a broken boy and his six brothers to live the consequence of their mistake.

**