Preview.

Please Vote and Comment if you enjoyed.

Interview.
It was 8:00 a.m and Fame was still sleeping, she went to a new club that opened about a week ago. Her best friend Seione invited her to the VIP section of the club. Seione was the publicist of a very talented rapper\ producer who has been charting high on the billboard. Seione's brother was Tacticz's friend. Tacticz also know as T was a rapper\ producer that worked his way up from nothing to become who he is today. His story was a bit similar to Fame's own, she owned a spa that specializes in all different types of facial, body massages , foot spa, you name it. She didn't have it easy at first though. Fame wasn't the girl to tell her business to any and anybody. So was Tacticz he also had a slight temper when things didn't go his way. This was apart of the reason he was in need of an assistant. Fame was a big fan of Tacticz she attended all his concerts knew all his songs and she met him once. Her best friend heard of the opportunity and thought that Fame would fit in just well, so she has an interview today for 9:00a.m.

While getting up, looking at her mirror she saw that she had makeup on still

"Shit." She cuss at herself.
Fame's phone began ringing, at the third ring she picked it up, not reading the screen because her mom was always the first to call her on mornings.

"Hello, good morning mom ." She answered the phone yawning right after.

"Girl I know you did not just yawn while I'm on the phone. Don't make me have to come to California and buss your ass." Fame's mom, Ferra spoke.

"Sorry mom, I just woke up." Fame said putting the phone speaker, going to the kitchen to make a quick salad.

"Do you still have that interview to do?" Ferra asked.

"Oh shit! Thanks mom for reminding me, I gotta go tell dad I say morning and I love him." Fame said her goodbye and hung up the phone resting the ice berg lettuce back into the fridge and ran into her room straight to her closet looking for something to wear, she had to look good she thought, she was going to be interviewed by Tacticz himself, so she heard. She wasn't going to over dress and be thirsty but she wanted a professionally good look. She looked at clothes in her closet and picked out a new outfit she bought a few weeks ago. It was a cute colorful floral pants and a matching blazer with a normal white spaghetti strap vest, her short heeled shoe and a peach hand bag the interview was more like breakfast or brunch type of thing All she had to do now was take a good shower take off her that makeup well, brush her teeth and the rest of her hygiene. Then she called and uber.

Thirty minutes later Fame was finished. She had to meet Tacticz at a five star restaurant, it wasnt to far from where she lived.

After she took up everything she needed Fame ran swiftly to her uber once she got the notification that it was outside. Fame didnt have a car at the moment, but she kept saving to by one and she's sure that she's gonna get what she wants soon.