Chapt. 21 "Visitors" Pt. 2

No ones POV.

About ten or so men dressed in black quickly jumped up from behind stacks of crates, pulling out pistols, machine guns, anything they could get their hands on and firing off rounds after rounds of bullets within seconds at the three children.

"Dina move!" Cole shoved Dina in between two crates as Daniel quickly darted behind some as well, bullets shredded through Cole's arms and legs as he tired to hide away as well, Heather grinned as she too let a few bullets fly.

"D-Dina, call Yama. She's o-our only option right now!" Cole called from behind another crate.

Daniel stood behind a crate as Cole slumped against another, soon sliding down onto the ground, Dina looked up at Daniel as he kept glancing back and forth from Cole to the people firing at them.

"Ok" Dina pulled out a small pen from within her short pockets and started to quickly draw something on the crate behind her.

Daniel watched as he also tried to shoot down anyone he could aim at with one arm, "Move out the way" Dina pulled Daniel backwards into the maze of crates as she quickly summoned Gin and Puck as well, the symbol she had drawn began to flow with water and grow.

Suddenly, a large black and pastel blue scaly dragon erupted from the symbol, crushing the mix of wooden and metal crates below with it's sharp claws as it crawled out.

"Oh crap.." Heather's grin flattered as she stared up at Yama who fixated down on the enemy, smoke swiveling from her nostrils.

Gin quickly attached one of her small tickets to the thin string around Yama's neck, allowing Dina some control over the dragon, "I'd scatter if I were you" Dina snapped as she climbed up on the pile of broken crates beside Yama.

Heather turned her attention to Dina, "So I see the Harbor is using you as well. I'm not surprised" She snickered.

"No they're not. I am given free will if I want to use my abilities or not" Dina barked as Heather smirked.

"Then explain to me why that boy over there told you to use Yama" Dina growled, "Because he was given orders to call the shots" Dina snapped, placing her small hand on Yama's left front leg.

"Yes but he has an ability I assume, so why not use his own?" Heather remarked, flicking her gun at the area Cole was hidden in.

"He was just shredded to bits, do you really expect him to? How about I shoot you down and then lets see how well you can stand" Dina snarled with an icy glare.

Daniel quickly snuck back behind the crates and over to Cole, kneeling by his side as Puck began to quickly heal any bullet wounds that had riddled Cole's small frame, "Yeah, so he told you what to do, like we did, he used you to cover himself" Heather snapped back.

"Well at least he didn't try and drown me to do it" Dina remarked, Gin sat on her shoulder quietly and watched, "Darling we were only testing if your water breathing actually worked".

Dina's POV.

"Shut up! Yama VX!" Yama closed her eyes for a moment before water began to drip from her scales, steam smoked from her mouth as I watched Heather panic.

"Get of here now! The mist is toxic!!" Heather suddenly shouted, the others took no time to grab their weaponry and scatter like rats back into the maze of crates and other storage units.

Yama's mouth stirred with the toxic nerve agent as I winked at Heather, "Thanks for teaching me how VX works" I giggled with a bittersweet undertone, Heather's jaw dropped as everyone ran and dropped down into large drains and man holes that were scattered throughout the docks stock area.

"You'll be sorry C193!" Heather snapped, disappearing into the large area of crates, I quickly turned from Yama's side and jumped down from the pile of crushed cargo and down to Daniel and Cole.

I sat by Cole's side as Puck worked as fast as she could, I began to create small rolls of bandages as multiple patches of my skin lit up with sparks for a moment and Daniel did his best to wrap them around wounds.

"Daniel can you call someone, I can't carry Cole back and you can't either" I quickly tied a small knot in the first bandage as Cole sobbed.

Daniel's POV.

Cole wept as he leaned against the crates behind him, blood soaked into his grey t-shirt and black shorts as I pulled out my phone and dialed up Oscar to send someone to come and collect us.

As I turned back to Cole, Dina had done a surprisingly good job as she continued to wrap up cuts and grazes while Puck healed the bigger wounds and dissolved any remaining bullets that were lodged withing Cole's body.

"What happened now" Oscar grumbled over the phone.

"They know we're here, Cole got rained on just a few moments ago. " Oscar went silent for a moments as people around him chatted on the other side.

"Can he walk?" I turned to Cole as Dina pulled him into a tight hug, "Nope, and neither of us can carry him" I listened as Oscar let out a loud sigh, "What's wrong?" I heard Sakura ask him, she sounded tired as hell.

"We're gonna have to hurry up and get moving, Daniel says they know we're here and Cole's been compromised" Oscar leaned away from his phone as Yama crawled down from the pile of crushed crates and wandered away with Gin by her side.

"Where are you guys?" I perked back up as Sakura took over the phone.

"Uh.." I looked around, I could see the exit gates to the docks just past the crushed crate, "Bout a hundred meters from the gates, you'll see the crushed crates when you come past" I snickered, Sakura also went silent momentarily before she asked what happened.

"Yama scared them off" Dina smiled as Gin came back over to her, Yama had something hooked on one of her sharp teeth as she sat beside Dina and Gin tapped her snout.

"Ok, Hana will come and get you guys and you can stay at the docks with us till we leave. Is Cole stable?".

"I think he should be fine after a couple of cuddles" I snickered, Cole glanced at me from leaning on Dina's shoulder and kicked my knee with a pout as I smiled.

Sakura sighed in relief, "Alright, I'll see you guys when you get back" .

"Bye".

I hung up the phone and let out a quiet breath, "What's that?" Gin handed Dina something shiny.

Another key.

Dina held up the silver key in front of her as the three am early morning sun glinted off it, Yama dissolved into thin air beside her as she twisted it, "Where did you find this?" Dina turned to the small black dragon fairy who floated beside her.

"Yama found it, that lady must have got a hold of it and wanted to use it as a back up to get you back, maybe she dropped it when she was running" Gin shrugged.

"I thought only you had the keys Dina?" I tilted my head in confusion as Cole lifted his head from her shoulder, rubbing his teary eyes as he also looked at the key.

"Oh no, there are what, a hundred keys?" She turned to Gin and she nodded.

"They are scattered throughout the world, but there are only about two or three people who can use them, including me" Puck included as she healed another bullet hole.

"So you know all the lines to summon them?" Dina shook her head.

"I just guess, depending on the charm and what the other fairies suggest, it works out after a while. They always know what to say" She giggled, unhooking her other ring of keys from her skirt.

Dina threaded the key on as Gin whispered something to her and then dissolved into thin air moments later.

"I'll see if I can summon him when we are somewhere safer."

Word count: 1367