Chapt. 13 "Faries galore" Pt. 2

No ones POV.

Another small fairy like entity appeared from the golden key, the little girl had pitch black hair, glowing purple eyes and a long dragon tail that came out from underneath her fancy kimono.

She had black skin that matched the tail, white specks on her cheeks and hands, a fancy white kimono that had many layers to the skirt, long draping sleeves and many charms that hung off.

Gin had small white tickets in her hands, red kanji was painted on each, she had charms and gems that hung off her tail and large beads that looped around her ankles just above her bare feet.

"Good morning Dina" Gin bowed, gently landing in Dina's hands as she placed them under the dragon fairy, Dina smiled and nodded her head slightly, Gin also had no wings, but she was able to float around and such just like the others.

Dina threaded Gin's key onto the new keychain, added a small divider charm afterwards and then picked up another silver key, "Thunderclouds are rolling in, time to come play Ty" The yellow gem glowed and the lightning bolt charm swayed.

"Ty!" Tom cheered as the small thunder bolt themed fairy appeared above his key, "Morning ladies" Ty smirked, flicking his bright yellow hair from in front of his sandy yellow eyes, "Ugh, it's him.." Puck groaned quietly.

Ty folded out his multiple sandy wings that threaded out from his shirtless back, he wore a pair of black long, baggy pants and some wooden geta, a beaded bracelet hung around his left wrist and a lightning bolt necklace hung loosely over his chest.

Dina watched as Puck glared at him from her shoulder, Ty stuck his tongue out at her and crossed his arms, sitting beside Hawks on Dina's right shoulder, "Hey Dina, where did the lab go?" Ty played with the fabric on her shirt.

"Long story, I'll explain later" Each little entity nodded and Dina picked another key from her lap, golden chains hung down and clipped onto a small model of glasses and a small purple gem swayed around with a chibi of a girl.

Dina held the key up, "This looks tricky" She smiled as the gem once again glowed, a smaller fairy appeared from the light, she was short and had pastel purple hair that was pulled back into a curly bun with a few strands hanging by her face.

Emilia had a pair of white rimmed glasses and cute freckles, a rose petal like skirt that was also in a shade of purple, a white sleeveless button up that was tucked into her skirt and a few books in her arms.

"H-Hi.., what c-can I help you with?" She stuttered shyly, adjusting her glasses, Emilia looked up with rosy cheeks as she saw Dina, she fluttered her wings and made her way over to Puck and Daisy, sitting beside them on the edge of Dina's shoulder, "Last two." Dina sighed happily as she picked up a silver key.

"Kisses for everyone" A pink gem glowed it's respected colour and summoned the stylish fairy from her key, "Dina! My girl, how are you darling?" Chichi grinned, she had light pink short hair that just passed her pointy ears and a pink captain's looking cap.

She had a white short sleeve crop top that was tied up to her side, a raspberry pink short school girl skirt, knee high, thick, scrunched up leg warmers in almost neon pink and a pair of matching white sketchers, she had bracelets on both wrists and a small pastel pink satchel.

"I'm good Chichi" Dina smiled, allowing Chichi to rest on her right knee beside the water, "This place is much prettier than that dirty old lab, my hair won't be so dirty all the time" Chichi smiled, dangling her legs off Dina's knee.

Dina's POV.

I picked up the last key in my lap as I threaded Chichi's key onto the new holder and put on a divider bead between the keys, "Mischief is in the air today" I chanted, Tom grinned as the golden gem glowed along with the grey one.

The last of the little fairies had been summoned, Eri, he was basically the god of Mischief, he had black hair with streaks of sparkling gold that was swept up and curled over like a wave, he had a sleeveless black and grey hoodie with a gold line that went from his right shoulder to his left hip.

A pair of black shorts and gold anklets around his bare feet, Eri grinned at me, a sneaky look glinted his miss-matched eyes, the left was gold and the right was grey, "Was I called for some tricks, or just to chat?" Eri snickered, fiddling with his jumper slightly.

"I missed you too Eri" I rolled my eyes and looped Eri's key onto the chain with all the others, I closed the connecting ends of the keychain and hooked it onto a small loop on my skirt.

Eri sat on my left knee and crossed his small legs, allowing his sparkly grey wings with hints of gold to settle behind him, but this soft moment didn't last long once Puck tugged on my hair that was braided down the side of my head.

"She looks like bad news" Puck whispered as she rose from my shoulder, I turned my head as the rest of my fairies rose up and turned to the little girl in a deep red dress who was heading towards me.

It was Emma.

I stood up as Emma approached me, "What do you want" I barked, Emma just grinned and stood a few meters from me, "Those keys" She gestured to the ones that hung from my waist, jingling slightly as I moved.

"No way! They belong to us!" Tom suddenly shouted as he fluttered beside my shoulder, "Like shit that you're gonna get them sweety" Chichi added, placing her hands on her hips as I looked at her in front of me.

Emma frowned slightly and tapped her foot against the dirty concrete below her, "I think I might just take them then if you wont hand them over" Emma giggled darkly, "I don't think so" I growled, Ty landed on my shoulder and tapped his tiny fingers against my skin a few times.

"Have fun" Ty smirked, I held my right arm out to the side of me as small bolts of lightning zapped between my fingers, "You think you can fight me? With a bunch of tiny flies?? How adorable!" Emma laughed, spinning on her small ruby red heels.

"I'd like to see you do better" I snapped back as Emma held her hand out, a gust of wind started to circle below her and she grinned, "Challenge accepted~" I took no time to stomp my foot down, sending countless bolts through the ground towards her.

The bolts did not directly hit her, but instead circled around and drew out a large symbol with countless numbers that spun slowly in smaller circles, "Let's see what number you'll get" I smirked.

Emma looked below her and frowned in confusion, she opened her hand and a small number within a circle glowed bright purple,

Thirty two.

"So this is another ability" Emma grinned, clutching her fist closed as she looked up to me.

I flicked my fingers up and Emma went up with a loud squeal, Sora grinned and sat down on my shoulder, Daisy curled around my hand and Emilia was floating beside Hawks next to me, "You little brat!" Emma yelped as I sent her flying into an old shed.

Dust spewed from the undisturbed shelves as she flew into the smaller building beside the large shed, "I told you not to bother me" I snarled, slowly walking towards the settling dust.

"But Mori said I can have whatever I want" Emma's voice echoed as she stood up in the dust cloud, I growled and flicked my fingers up, Emma grabbed hold of an old pipe and stopped herself from going up from the number she got from me.

"Well maybe Mori needs to teach you some self control" I snapped as Emma's feet tapped against the ground and she quickly yanked the pipe from where it came from, she took a few steps towards me and swung.

Hard.

I quickly leaned back as the pipe slide just above my chest, Emilia squealed quietly and gripped onto Hawks arm as they all moved back.

"Emma stop!" I shouted, launching an actual attack this time, using Ty's lightning once again, I ran it through the ground and hit her directly, Emma squealed in pain as the bolts of high voltage lightning coursed through her body for a moment.

She let out a gasp as it flattered and I watched her catch her breath again,

"Is that a-all you have?" She snarled.

Word count: 1488