Chapt. 9 "I-.. I don't know"

Daniel's POV.

"Stand up Dina" Oscar stood just meters away from Dina, the two of them had began training just a week ago and I think Dina was starting to regret letting Oscar and Sakura talk her into it.

Dina was sitting on her hands and knees, choking on her ragged breaths as Oscar sighed.

"Dina".

"It hurts!" She shouted, tears dripping onto the cold flooring as her arms began to grow weaker, Oscar growled slightly in frustration but still stood his ground, "Come on, if you're not gonna do it for Mori or us, do it for yourself".

Dina shook her head, "You're ju-just as bad as th-them!!" She shrieked, I let out a sigh and stood up from my stool by the edge of the empty room, wandering over to her.

The entire gym like room was lit up well, unlike the torture chambers she was once hung in so I could actually see where I was going, "Give her a minute Oscar." I demanded, sitting down beside her with a small water bottle in my hand.

Oscar rolled his eyes but complied with my request, I may only be eleven, but I own an executive rank so he basically has to listen to me, even if I tell him to jump off a bridge.

"Dina" She slowly leaned off her dirty hands, plopping back onto her knees as small tears rolled down her cheeks, I held my arms out as Oscar sat down on my stool and pulled out his phone.

Dina leaned into my arms and slumped her body against my chest, sobbing quietly as she let her tears fall, giving up on trying to stop them, "It'll be alright, you'll get better soon" I whispered softly, rubbing circles on her back as she shook her head slowly.

"I don't wan-wanna" She cried, a small sigh rolled off my tongue as I kissed her forehead and hugged her tight, "It will help you in the future" I muttered bitterly, recalling on the times I was dropping to my knees in tears in this very room just years ago.

A few minutes passed and Dina began to calm down, "Do you wanna give it one more try for today?" Dina shook her head as she leaned away from me, I passed her the water bottle and she took a hold of it in her shaky hands.

"I'll buy you a ramune afterwards" She sniffed and looked down at the bottle for a moment, "Fine.." She mumbled, passing me back the water as I smiled slightly, "If you're too tired kid, we can continue tomorrow" Oscar called out from his spot at the edge of the gym.

"No" Dina answered back with a slight scowl as I stood up, holding out a hand for her to take, she grabbed a hold and I pulled her to her feet, a light weight frame for such a small girl.

That would come in handy.

"You sure?" Oscar wandered back over and put his phone away, "I'm fine" Dina wiped her tears away as I smiled and proceeded to walk back to my seat where I watched the two of them duel.

Oscar watched as Dina dusted her hands off on her shorts, I plopped back down onto my stool and dropped the half empty water bottle by my feet, placing my hands in my lap as Oscar began to swing at Dina.

She did well at dodging his attacks, but although Oscar tried, she never used her abundance of  abilities to advance her against him, which was basically what all this was for, for Mori to see what she was able to do, and how we could improve it for him.

Dina also lost a lot of energy very quickly, she didn't try and attack back either, it was a choice of either dodging or blocking Oscar's attacks.  

I assumed that since Dina was still alive, she would likely be used as a weapon of mass destruction, but since her past was so dirty and bloody, Mori was able to persuade her easily, and to add on, she didn't know the difference between wrong and right.