A/N

Hey guys tysm for 700 readddssssss!!!!!!

But a few quick announcements,

1. Super sorry for not posting in a while, I've been real caught up with school.

2. I've gotten multiple people saying that Derrick's name is spelled Derek. I know this. It was pointed out once, but after 14 chapters of Derrick, I'm sticking with that spelling. So, sorry to people whom it bugs.

3. Also I'm around HALFWAY DONE!!!!! I will be switching to Stiles POV!!!!!!! YAY!!!!

4. Also if you have seen Teen Wolf, I'm skipping a few seasonnnssss! So the last season was 3B and I'm now going way ahead because I have evil plannnssss 😈😈😈😈

5. PLEASE VOTEEEEEE!!!!! I'm trying to get to at least 500 votesss!!!!!! I really wanna be able to say to my friends "Guys ya know that book I'm writing? Well at least 500 people liked it!!!!" And then geek out for an hour or so. Lol.

6. Also super sorry about the extensive incorrect wording, I write on my kindle and it's got this weird thing that whenever I write "stare" it changes it to "state". And sometimes I notice it and I'm like "UGHH" but then I don't notice it and read it over I cringe at my terrible spelling. So I'm super sorry!!!

7. Lastly I want to thank all of u for everything, ALMOST TO 1K READSSS!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! (Geek moment) EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!! SO HAPPYYYY!!!!!! But I'm a serious note, I do want to thank everyone so much, and then a special thanks to my close friend, who has read every chapter of my book and commented, and voted, and she is so amazing! So thank everyone and spread the love. ❤❤❤❤❤

Sorry for the interruption, now read onnnnn!!!!!!