🐺 Chapter 2 🐺

When I heard the scream I ran straight in his direction, faster than normal. I saw his holding his side still running, and ends up on the street. I stand behind a tree and watch him lift up his shirt. Crap. A bite mark runs along his side streaming with blood. He looks around the road, a car comes and Scott waved for help, but they swerve past him. I see him start to limp home and I run over to help him. Acting like I never saw his side. Acting like I don't know what's gonna happen.

"Carla!" He yells when he sees me.

"Are you okay?" I ask looking at his side.

" Yeah, nothing major. "

"Looks major to me." I state.

" Let's get home. " He says and starts walking and I put his arm over my shoulder and take some of his pain away, slowly so it's unnoticeable, but enough so it doesn't hurt that bad. "I feel fine. It's doesn't even hurt anymore." He states. Your welcome. I wanted to add but I know I couldn't. We walk home and I help Scott upstairs to his bed. And he calls Stiles and yells him what happened. I went to my room and went to bed.

I woke up, and my eyes jolted open, and I dreamed again. My heart racing, my chest pounding, my head aching. Scott rushed in again and I noticed he isn't limping anymore. He sits on my bed next to me as I breath heavily. I slowly lift up his shirt and see that the bite mark is gone. This is bad. This is really bad. He looks at me. "I know. It's just, gone." He says and I look at him concerned.

"CARLA, SCOTT, SCHOOL!" I hear Melissa tell from downstairs. I shove Scott out and get dressed, in a black baggy shirt and ripped shorts. With the addition of my jacket. I head downstairs and Scott follows. Melissa looks at us and smiles. "I have a late night at the hospital tonight. Can I trust that you won't go out? There is a curfew, because of the girls, body found."

" Yep, you can trust us. " Scott says and smiles. Then heads out the door. I follow and hear Melissa yell,

"Love ya! Have a good day at school!" Love ya. I haven't had anyone say that to me in a very long time. Very long time.

"Wanna ride?" Scott asks as he hops on his piece of cra p bike, but I really don't feel like walking so I nod and hop on. He starts it up and drives us to school. Fun, school. Sarcasm intended.

We arrive and I hop off the bike and head inside. Scott follows but the next thing I know I'm getting dragged away by Lydia and Scott didn't even notice. Lydia pulls me away and I look at Scott when he turns too look at me and doesn't see me. He turns around and sees me getting dragged away by Lydia and kinda giggles. Then he runs after me but gets cut off by the other kids in the hallway until I can't even see him anymore. "You are welcome." Lydia says.

" Why? " I ask.

"You didn't really want to hang out with your brother and whoever the other guy is."

" Stiles. " I state.

"What in the world is a Stiles?" She asks.

" Stiles. That's his name. " She looks at me confused, but soon snaps out of it.

"Anyway, we a few all going to my party tonight, wanna come?"

"Uh, sure." I say.

" Yay. " She says and smiles. She keeps talking but I find out. She is drama loaded. I see a boy walking by. I get a weird tingling sense, and my head starts to hurt and body starts to ache. My legs basically turn into jello and I collapse on the floor. Lydia notices and gets down on her knees next to me and yells.

"Help! Someone help!!!!" She screams again and again until a teacher comes over. My body starts convulsing and my chest beating up and down, my hands scrambling across the floor. My head still pounds and I finally see Scott and Stiles come over, but then I black out.