🐺 Chapter 8 🐺

A/N this is the song for this chapter.I

Glad You Came by The Wanted

And yes I'm going to start doing songs for each chapter and I'm dedicating chapters to commenters. This one is dedicated to x__tmr__x !!!!!! Thank u so much for the comments and the votes! Thank you so much for everything u do.

I saw Stiles. I open the door to the car and literally jump out. Matt yells at me but I start running back the way I came from, running faster than I've ever ran before. I ran like the freaking flash. The area around me didn't even look real. It looked like it was just a mush of things, like when you look out a window of a moving car.

I was already almost back to the house. I saw the door of Damon's house and I kick it down when I get there. I look around the room and see Klous with his werewolf nails against Stiles throat and Scott scared for his friends life. He acted as if he moved an inch Klous would kill him, and he might. Klous looked at me surprised and I charged at him. He was about to rip Stiles's throat out but I tackled him to the ground, Stiles falling but I pushed him out of the way and landed on Klous only. Klous stared at me in amazement again. I turned into my 'werewolf' thing again with my purple eyes.

He stared at them until I started ripping his face to shreds. I assumed they would heal instantly but they didn't. It bled. I didn't have control of myself and just kept scratching all of the skin in his face. Someone tried to grab my hand and hold it back, but an unknown strength pulls it straight back down. I growl slightly when he winced. I saw the reflection of my eyes in his. His eyes full of fear. I stop my hand mid strike staring into his eyes. His eyes full of fear.

I look up and see everyone's fear. Stiles looks at me with fear filling his eyes. I look around at everyone and I heard someone walking through the kicked down door, he runs into the room and Damon looks at him confused. "Matt?" He says.

" Damon? Stefan? Carla? " He says. He stares at me and his eyes widen and his open slightly opens as he sees me on top of Klous and Klous feeling his torn up face. "What ha-"

"Long story." Damon says. Matt looks around and sees Stiles, Scott, and Derrick. He looks confused.

" Who are they? " He asks. I stay silent, Derrick steps forward, but Scott pulls him back and he steps forward instead.

"I'm Scott, this is Derrick," He points to Derrick, " and this is Stiles. " He points Stiles and Matt scans him then looks at me and slightly smirks. I stare at him still him purple eyes, and his smile soon disappears.
I stare at Klous, and I get off of him. I look at my hands covered in blood. Blood squirted on my face. I walk over to Stiles and shove my face into his shoulder and cry. I start crying. Tears come out of my eyes and into his shirt. I wrap my arms around him and he stands astonished for a minute then reacts by pulling me closer. Wrapping his arms around me again. I whisper something into his shirt, not knowing if he will hear it or not. "I'm so happy you're okay." I said. He pulled back for a moment and looked into my eyes that I assume are still purple.

"Purple huh? It fits you." He says. I smile and he's does too. " So, how did you know. " He says quietly.

"I just knew. I saw you."

" What do you mean you saw me? "

"I just saw you. I knew something was wrong and I ran as fast as I could back."

" I'm glad you came. " I smile at him. Matt looks at us and I hear him whisper. Low enough so I'm the only one who hears.

"I see why you like him." I stare I him with a smile and he winks. Stiles notices and I turn my face back to him.