🐺 Chapter 12 🐺

A/ N this chapter is dedicated to all of my friends who I love so much. Most of them do not have Wattpad but this is dedicated to them. Carla loves Stiles so much, just like I love my friends so much

This chapters song is Thousand Years, by Christina Perri

"Where's Stiles?" Deaton asked hastily.

"He, um, he...." I studdered still trying to understand.

"Carla where is he! Now!" Next thing I know, Deaton totally shuts up when black men, come up from the ground. Literally. Hands first grasping unto the floor to pull themselves up, revealing the men. All black. With and ora of blackness circling them. They must really like black. Deaton comes closer to us. Cornering him, and us. Idiot. They take one step forward. And Derrick immediately steps in front of me. And flicks out his teeth and claws. I hear him say something. She is going to be okay. He turns toward me. You are going to be okay. But when I looked at him.

His mouth didn't move. Like the words didn't come out of his mouth. Suddenly my ears explode with a ton of different voices. I instantly out my hands on my ears hoping it would stop. I feel something on my hand and pull back one hand. I look at it and see blood. Trickling down my hand and ears. It doesn't stop. The voices keep invading my ears. My brain. With the overwhelming force I fall to the ground and hold my ears. I want to scream so bad. But I know I can't. Not with everyone in here. Everyone turns to me, now ignoring the Men In Black.

I still clever my ears holding them, desperately hoping it'll stop. I feel my eyes changing, I notice the Men In Black, staring at me in confusion, I mean they are in a mask, but I just know. Derrick is right beside me asking questions but the other voices are drowning them out. There are so many. All saying different things.

What's happening?

Carla!

Her ears are bleeding!

What's wrong with her?

I've never seen this before.

They are all said with different tones. Some are from Derrick, Deaton, Damon. The three D's. But there is also Scott, and everyone else in the room. Unexpectedly all the noises stop, except one. It's repeating two words over and over.

Nogitsune.... Self....Nogitsune....Self....

I pull myself back up and Derrick helps. Everyone stares at me confused, but the men step forward and the attention is back on them. Including my own. Deaton stares at them, like he knows what they are, Scott, gets ready to fight. And Derrick is already set. I figure I should too right? So I flick out my canines and prepare to fight. I look at everyone and whisper. "Cover your ears." They all do as told. I open my mouth about to scream but one of the men in black disappeared, leaving a trail of darkness. And reappeared in front of me, holding my throat. Cutting off the vocal cords. So..... Plan B. I take my claws and jam them in the side of him. He drops me. And holds his side. Staring at me. And only me. There are three of them and they are staring at me. Two of them stare at one who still holds his side. Then the two stare at each other. And like I figured. Back at me. Derrick and Scott, all step in front of me. When I remember something. I tap Scott. "Where's Allison?"

"Her, Chris, and Isaac are all doing something." Then another thought.

"Where's the twins?" The twins. Two people we met. They were both alphas who could combine themselves into one giant werewolf. But they lost the power to shift together when they lost their title as alpha. Scott, on the other hand. Became an alpha. Not a real alpha. Right now he can't even shift. He can only take out claws. He is too scared. He thinks that he won't be able to become human again. The thing with Scott is he didn't kill Derrick (obviously) to become the alpha. He is what's considered a True Alpha. An Alpha who doesn't need to kill. One who has never killed.