《Chapter 36》

Começar do início

"Jungkook, I should get g-going first. Yoongi must be worried I'm gone for too long", I stood up and spun on my heels to leave when he instantly grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Why are you running away from me, Sooyun? You barely even speak with me for god knows what reason. Yes, I p-pretended to be in a relationship with Ruyen just to make you jealous but I didn't know it could end that way. I cut my ties with her ever since then. I was just selfish that new guys had a chance to have your attention... b-but not me. Am I that much of a jerk when it comes to love? What I'm feeling for you is genuine, Sooyun. Please?

Will you be my girlfriend?"

I still couldn't digest the fact that he pardoned and confessed to me despite all that happened with our parents earlier. He stared deep into my eyes; manipulating my soul to agree with what he asked.

For all I care, it may be a bet with his friends but no!

The remorse in his voice drifted my mind away from him being a playboy for a mere second. He has always shone in school as a playboy but right now, he was the better side of the playboy Jungkook, not a single person knows. "Sooyun, I'm talking to you. What do you think?"

Who in the world will not fall for him?

"Why do you even like me, Jungkook? There's nothing special I find in myself to even be loved by someone"

"You are perfect in all way. You are flawless, intelligent, kind, funny, open-minded and most importantly there's something in you that I find really attractive. You just make me feel positive and energised just with your presence around me. And I feel we should be more than just friends, Sooyun", Jungkook said with a tint of sincerity in his voice.

"I'm sorry, I don't think it would work out, Jungkook. Why all of a sudden? Moreover our parents aren't in good terms which would only make things worse if we're together"

"Sooyun. Let's not bring our parents into this. I know what my parents did is humanly impossible to even forgive. But we can work things out together, okay. I will promise you that. Now, the question is will you be my girlfriend Sooyun?", he nudged my chin so I could look into his eyes.

"Yes, I will"

"I love you, Min Sooyun"

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook"

He smashed his plump sweet lips which fit perfectly with mine. It was as if two missing puzzle pieces were merged together and made for each other.

We pulled away, gasping for air and he dropped his head down to look at me chuckling. "Is this your first time kissing someone?"

"Yeah, you stole my first kiss"

"I'm glad to be your first but you suck at it", he teased; throwing me over his shoulder.

"Yah, Jeon Jungkook! Let me down!", I exclaimed hitting his back as hard as I could but he was not impacted by the punches I was serving him, at all. Instead he just let out giggles that vibrated throughout his entire body.

"Hey, you're suffocating me!"

"Oh no, is my baby alright?", he put me down and gave a quick peck on the lips. "Ew, you disgusting creature. We should get going or the guys would suspect us being gone for too long"

"We did not do anything yet. How about we do something until the guys come searching for us?", Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows; pinning me to the wall. "You better stop before I kick you in your balls", I pushed him; running away from his room.

"You mean witch!", Jungkook pouted, trying his very best to tackle me.

After a whole running marathon with Jungkook, I finally get to make my way to the pool deck

After a whole running marathon with Jungkook, I finally get to make my way to the pool deck. I swear getting through Jungkook was much harder than the monkey bar activity I did in my 5th grade.

I plopped on the sun lounger followed by a panting Jungkook and he started tickling me out of the blue. I yanked his hands away, realising the guys were ultimately watching us.

"Jungkook! You should learn to close the curtains in your room at night", Yoongi threw a pool ball at us. "You guys saw everything?", Jungkook's eyes broadened at Yoongi's statement.

"Obviously, love birds", Taehyung chirped in.

-

"Aigoo~ Can you take a quick shower Yoongi?!", I banged on the door and waited for him to respond; of course as expected, I recieved none.

"What is going on? Be careful and don't break my door", Jungkook with only a towel covering his bottom, laughed walking into the guest room.

Jesus. His corded muscles rippling was obvious as my laid eyes on it couldn't be removed.  

"You like what you see?", he smirked and raised an eyebrow. I set my wet hair on my back and looked down in embarrassment. "All the bathrooms are occupied! How am I going to shower then?! I would smell like chlorine if I don't take a shower before bed", I groaned and plopped on the bed.

"How about my bathroom? It's empty"

"You pervert", I pushed him away trying to get lose from his grip but of course I was too late. He took a strong clench around my wrist and pulled me to the bed, making me fall on it harshly. 

"Where do you think you're going?", Jungkook crawled on the bed beside me and I moved backwards to the point where my back hit the head board.

"Jungkook. Stop it! The door is wide open and my brother would be out anytime soon"

"You think I care?", he leaned inwards, laying his body gently on mine. "Pabo! Leave the room before I could throw anything on you", Yoongi berated towards Jungkook which startled both of us.

The next thing I knew, Jungkook sprinted back to his room before Yoongi could do anything, more like harming him. "Don't do shit when I'm around"

"Oppa, when are you getting a girlfriend? You would act just the same when you have one. You don't believe me? Try getting a girlfriend", before Yoongi could say anything, I dragged my feet to take a shower.

I'm seeing the bright light of my life in Jeon Jungkook. I have faith in him.