~ʝǟɖɛ~

I had slept for a solid fourteen hours. So I basically woke up at eleven in the morning with a pounding headache.  

The preparations for today would be completely different to yesterday's ceremony. While yesterday's dress was modest, today's dress would have a slit running right up to my bikini line, showing off the tattoo that I had gotten. The neckline was low and the straps thin. It was more conservative than tomorrow's dress. 

This ceremony still required me to be celibate, but it wouldn't be checked. However tomorrow's ceremony would be checked. I hated it. Being celibate. Even though Damon and I were pretty rocky, I just wanted him to hold me and to get all protective over the baby. It was cute. 

I saw it on his face yesterday. All he wanted to do was touch my stomach and I knew he hated not having control over himself, but I thought it was cute. I preferred the sweet side of him and the then rough side of him during sex, but I hated that Alpha King side of him, but now I was Luna Queen, maybe that would control him a tad.

"I know you're awake." I heard him saying, "What's going on inside that pretty head of yours?"

"I want you to touch me." I said my eyes still closed

"No can do baby." he chuckled, "You want to push back the connection to the pack?"

"I should have done this whole thing after the baby." I groaned and rolled over onto my front, burying my face into my pillow.

"You're doing fine." he soothed

"Can I hide your touch with magic or something?" I asked peeking up at him through my tangled hair

"No. Fae's magic can penetrate through all other magic." Tim yelled through the door

"Are they all out there?" I asked in surprise

"Yes!" the guys yelled out in unison

"And we want to leave." I heard Ray mutter

"Then why don't you leave?" I asked him

"Because we can't leave Damon alone with you." 

"Great." I scowled, "We can't even be alone."

"Believe me, this is harder for me." 

"I know." I patted the sheets and he leaned back into the chair, watching me closely, time to time his gaze would flicker to my stomach and I smiled. "I love when you're possessive."

"So you like it when I'm possessive, but not when I go all Alpha King on you. Duly noted." 

"Well last time I checked I'm Luna Queen, so I'm technically your equal now."

"Don't take advantage of that name." he narrowed his eyes at me and I shrugged innocently

"I wouldn't dare. Victoria would kill me." 

"Speaking of the devil." Damon muttered and I glared at him

"That's your mother." I scowled at him and he shoved his thumb at the door

"Who's outside." he stood up and I sat up, the sheets falling from my shoulders to expose my completely bare body. I froze and stared at Damon my eyes wide and worried. His eyes darkened and his muscles tightened, "Cover up. Now!"

I snapped out of my haze and grabbed the covers and pulled them up to my chest. I looked warily at Damon who stared at me for a few seconds longer before turning on his heel and opened the door, slamming it behind him. 

I squeezed my eyes shut and swallowed hard. I had no idea that I was completely naked. I mean as soon as I got to the room, I threw up and I took the dress off. The girls were the ones who put me to bed.