Wait no I should not be thinking about that right now.

"Haven't seen you in a while." His smirk was turning more evil the more I stood there. "Did I miss something or do you two know eachother?" Ten was on the side, trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"Jinyoung, what did you need me for?" My head turning to him, not making eye contact with Jungcock. "Um, I was wondering if you and Ten could go over the steps. Just for good measure." Jinyoung was always the one to be cautious. Double-checking to see if everything was all right. The music started to play as me and Ten danced around the room. My gazed look at him while we come closer to eachother. The room was filled with melodies and the next note to another. We finished with me and Ten giving eachother a high five.

"Good job guys. You two killed it." I smiled at Yugyeom while making my way to get my bag. "Lisa, we don't you come with us. Pho is on me." Yugyeom was asking me to tag along. I wanted to eat but I needed to make it to dinner with nothing. Just a few more hours and I could eat. "I'm good, you guys go on without me." I went to the locker room, changing out of my sweaty clothes. I placed on my shirt and jeans, quickly heading out of the door.

In one piece, I find my way outside in the city of Seoul. The fresh air making me finally taking a breath. The walk here to the dorms wasn't too far away and I liked walking around the city. It was relaxing. I took one step only to feel a hand tighten around my wrist. My body moving to look at the face of this person.

Play music now.....

I saw Jungkook standing in front of me. With a mask over his face. His clothes from top to bottom were all black. His eyes staring into mine as his mouth were speaking words. "Your coming with me." My expression was confused where I was taken by the hand and walking next to his presence. "Jungkook, what are you doing. This is ridicious." A laugh left his lips. "I know when I see someone who hasn't ate for hours." I fell silent, keeping my mouth shut. This was the part where I didn't dare speak. Usually people don't notice that I starve myself on this diet of mine, but he was the first to point it out. I didn't like the way I looked, so this was the only way I thought could make me happy.

We arrived at a building that was recognizable.  His apartment was in there. I don't know why this guy took me to his apartment but I didn't say anything. We got to his floor as he took out his key and unlocked the door. "Sit on the couch. I'll cook you something." I took off my shoes and sat comfortably on the couch. I laid my head on the edge of the couch with my legs scrunched up. Looking up at his cielling. Wondrous thoughts spiralled through my head when I dazed off to close my eyes.

||

"Lisa, wake up." His voice echoing from my ears. My eyes opened to see Jungkook in front of me. "I finished cooking. You can come eat now." I stood up and made my way to a table placed with food. We both sat down in chairs, across from eachother. We ate silently, not speaking a word. Until the most grieving question spilling out only not to have it answered. "Why are you doing this? There's no point in helping me. It's not like the playboy act I would expect from you." His doe like eyes were staring at mine. "I don't have to answer that." I finished my bowl minutes after, him finishing as well. "I'm going to the bathroom for a second." "It's on the right of the living room." I took my steps to find myself looking in the mirror.

I was still clueless of everything happening. Nothing made sense. What am I doing here with him? I went out of the bathroom letting out a sigh. But my calmness didn't stay for long. Jungkook pushes me against the wall with him grabbing on my wrist to have his hands around them. His breathing coming closer to me as I could feel his warmth. With no words, he kisses on my lips. Not for one second, allowing me to breath air. It was just continuous kisses. My body decided on its own to kiss him back while my mind is clashing with thousands of thoughts. He pulled away with myself breathing heavily.

The worse part was...I liked it.

OMG. What just happened. I really don't know. This was a long chapter. I hope you don't mind. congratulations to BTS winning the social award at the AMAs. Kudos to you. I haven't been writing 'I'm Fine' for a while. I will eventually get back to it. I was thinking of writing another fan fiction based on Jimin and Rosè but I think I want to focus on just two for now. Also check out my instagram, https://www.instagram.com/btsarmyshooter/. I might be doing a livestream sooner or later. Anyway...BYEEEEEEE!

10.14.18

18