1

Lisa's POV -

Lisa's POV -

I was resting my arms on the ledge of the bridge. The city lights off in the distance made me feel so lonely. Seeing people happy wherever you go while I was all alone. The members were off to go meet with iKON and have a few drinks. I didn't want to go, drinking wasn't a thing for me. It was almost 9 and I decided to head off to the dorms.

I walked in the middle of Seoul, wandering the city. I wanted to explore the city before I would go off to go to the dorms. Suddenly, a storm of girls started running. I was too focused on the storm of girls that I didn't realize a man about to bump into me.

"Watch out!"

The man fell on top of me. I was still hoping he would get off of me. He eventually did as girls were attacking me. They were pulling my hair and making me barely breathe. I didn't know what the hell was going on but my body was hurting a lot. I was trying to get up but was held back by the swarm of girls attacking me. I felt a hand grab my wrist and pulled me up. It was the same man who knocked me down. He was starting to pull my wrist as I was running with him. Eventually, I was at a bowling alley still having a hand on my wrist. I looked up to see a man out of breath.

"I'm so sorry to have you go through that."

I knew that face. It was a member from BTS. Park Jimin.

"Jimin what took you so long. We were waiting for you. You took so long Jungkook already found a girl." It was RM. I don't know what was happening but I was standing in the middle of it.

I took out my wrist from his hand.

"I think I should go."

"Wait. Stay at least. I feel bad for having you go through that. Let me at least give you a little fun before the night dies off."

"Whatever."

I was straighten my clothes as Jimin was still standing there.

"I'm Jimin by the way."

"I already knew that but I think we should start playing now."
I walked over to his group. They all seemed what I thought of them. I bet they wouldn't even know who I was because I was still a rookie. The Melon Music Awards were two days away so I guess I would see them again.

"Hey guys. This is... I didn't get your name yet."

"It's Lisa."

"Why do you look so familiar." Jin was looking at me with a tilted head.

"I don't know?"

We started to play. I was with Jimin, Jin and Taehyung. I was getting strike or strokes breezing through the air.

"Holy crap, you're really good." Hoseok was talking to me being all shocked and all.

"I've always won in bowling especially against my friends."

"Dammit. I wish Jungkook was here. The stupid maknae had to take off when we were going to kick butt." Yoongi was complaining. We finished up the game, leaving around 12:00. Of course I got the highest score and our team won. I was exhausted but I ended up giving my number to Jimin. I guess Jimin was always my favourite but for some reason I wasn't in my fan girl state. I was walking home until I got a call. It was from Jimin.

"Hello, it's pretty late Jimin."

"So you're the girl that everyone's been talking about." I heard a voice but it was different than the others.

I hoped you guys enjoyed. I deleted my previous liskook story because I wasn't proud of it. I hope you guys like the first chapter and I'll see you next time. Byee.

09/09/18