7

Don't play the music yet

Don't play the music yet. I'll tell you when to play it. >_<

Lisa's POV -

My body was sweating. The heat burning my face was killing me. My back laying on the cold floor beneath me. And not to mention the smirking rice cake above me. Jimin held out his hand to pull me up. I took my hand and intertwined it was his. The sweaty palms slicking off eachother, placing sweat on sweat on our skin. "You really look burnt out. Take it easy." Jimin in his ripped jeans and baggy t-shirt like any other generic guy would wear for dance practice. "I'm gonna die by the end of this." I whined with a pouted faced. I was also starving but I was still on that diet. Or the diet I choose to chose. I barely ate anything for the whole day and my tummy was telling me to go eat something.

"Hey, I'm going to get bubble tae with Momo and Mina, you can tag along if you'd like." "I'm good. You can go without me. Maybe you could get a thing with Momo. You know." I was teasing him because I thought that Momo was always cute with Jimin. Now that me and Jimin were close friends, I didn't see him more than a friend. Just good pales having fun, nothing else. "Na, Momo isn't really my type.... but you know who is?" A evil grinned was starting to grow on his lips. Creepy eyes staring at me. "Why don't you hook me up with Rosè and I'll think about it." I punched him in the arm that made his evil grin fade away. I wasn't going to let this jerk just swoop up my precious Pasta on the spot. "What is wrong with you head." He was soon heading out the door putting a wave behind him, not looking back.

"Hey, let's take it up one more time." Jinyoung was screaming off the top of his lungs. The music was blasting off of my ears while I moved with the song. My body swaying to the beats with counts counting in my head. My feet were slowly getting sore as I could feel the pain coming from the muscle. A drip of sweat was sliding down my neck with heavy breathing afterwards. The heat building up against my body but that was the fun in dancing. You get to feel something you'll never get with something else.

"K, let's stop for today." Taemin was telling us. I took steps to my bag, packing up my things. Drinking a sip of water before leaving. I didn't know anyone here, or more like meet them before. I was new to the Kpop world and it was so confusing. The only people I know is Bambam, Yugyeom and Ten, Jimin if you want to count him. I guess I only met guys outside of YG and also the fact that I HATE socializing.

One more sip of water before I turned my back to pass through the doors. Strutting my way out. Until I here Jinyoung calling me. "Lisa. Can you come here for a second." His voice echoing in the dance room with nobody else except the guys. "Sure, what do you need?" I walk up to him only to see a man dressed in black and doe like eyes. I familiar complexion faced to me as his puts on a smirk.

"Jungkook. What the hell are you doing here?" My voice starts off angry as I keep a calm face. The idiot that brought me to his apartment and realizing after I walked out the door, that he changed me in his clothes. The preverted bastard that couldn't take his hands off me. But the scent of his t-shirt mixed with lavender cologne.