2

Lisa's POV -

Lisa's POV -

"Hello, it's pretty late Jimin."

"So you're the girl that everyone's been talking about." I heard a voice but it was different than the others.
"Who is this?"
"Do you like Jimin. Tell me."
"Sorry but I think you got the wrong girl. Bye."
I hung up the phone, wondering who it was. I was so tired at this point that I wanted to go to sleep. I laid in my bed cuddling with the blanket. The girls weren't home yet. Probably still drinking at this point. I was starring at the ceiling, until I fell asleep.  

Jungkook's POV -

The girl hung up on me , leaving me with a name called Lisa. I would on a daily basis , sneak on Jimin's phone but I never knew he would meet a girl. I walked over to the living room , seeing the members watching a movie.

"What are you guys watching?"
"A horror movie , wanna watch." Yoongi said
"Sure."
I hopped onto the couch , sitting next to Tae.
Hoseok and Namjoon were being idiots while the rest of us were staying calm. I was still wondering who this Lisa girl was.
I suddenly got a text from Tyuzu. She was a good friend but she always wanted to go farther with me. I never considered her to be my girlfriend but we did just use each other for pleasure.

Tyuzu:
Can you cove over. I'm lonely.
Jungkook:
I can't the boys are watching a movie. And it's like 1:00 in the morning.
Tyuzu:
Whatever. I really hate you. (Sarcastically)

I put my phone away still having eyes on the movie. It was soon finished and we all went to bed. I'm was trying to fall asleep but I couldn't. Something was bothering me and I didn't know what it was.

Lisa's POV -
It was the day of the Melon Music Awards. Me and the members were all excited to perform because we are still rookies. We were taking our seats, while the show was about to start.
The stadium dimmed and EXO was on stage. The fans were screaming to the point it hurt me ears.
We were soon going on, ready to perform. The tight dress I was wearing was uncomfortable and I hated wearing it. We walked on stage, standing In our positions.

It was my part and started to rap. Music and dancing made me feel happy. I loved performing and even though I was still a rookie, I was happy to be apart of BlackPink.
We finished our performance, walking off stage. I then saw BTS. I didn't want to see them.

"Lisa, how come you never told me you were part of a Kpop group." Jimin was yelling all the way across from the backstage. He went up to me.

"See I told you she looked familiar." Jin was telling the guys.
"I didn't think you needed to know." I whispered
I was praying for this moment to not happen anymore.
"I think I should go. You guys are performing soon."
I walked away leaving them behind.
That was awkward.

This chapter was kind of short but I hoped you like it. Make sure to vote and leave a comment if you liked it.
09/09/18