13

I know I sound like a total asshole but I can't make up my mind. I decided and will write in first person but only in Lisa's perspective. So you won't hear about Jungkook's. I am so sorry for doing this but this will be the last time. Don't hate me please.

His lips brush against mine

His lips brush against mine . My eyes widen at his actions. The foreign touch that I haven't felt in two years are now replaying in my mind. This wasn't what I planned to happen.

I push his chest away from mine, leaving our connected lips. "I don't like you. Sorry." I lied looking away. "Your lying again." I try to move away but he grabbed my waist. "Stop Jungkook. You're not funny." His look become darker than before. "You like me don't you." I'm wanting him to leave my waist but his hold is too strong. "I don't. I'll never like you." A breeze over my skin made me shiver. "Look at me. Lisa.  Look at me." I pull my arms across my chest, covering it to give me more warmth. "Go bother someone else Jungkook. You kissed me and you have a girlfriend. Aren't you concerned at all." I look at him in the eye. His eyes are a light brown now, less darker now.

"Are you still mad at me?" I sigh while looking to the side as I close my eyes slightly. "That none of your concern. Now let go." His voice becomes deeper as he speaks. "Answer the question." He hands leave my waist for a moment. "Jungkook, you're making a big deal out of nothing." I try to slip away but went I do, I'm pressed against the cold wall. My wet body is shivering while the steam is trying to heat me up.

"Lisa, it's better not that you get me mad. I know you have words to speak." I don't even notice the tear strolling down my cheek as his thumb wipes it away. "Stop doing this Jungkook. I'm not answering."

"JUST ANSWER THE FUCKIN QUESTION LISA. ARE YOU STILL MAD AT ME?!" My head is swarmed with thousands of words that I can spill them out. I try to speak but I'm mouth stays shut. My body shivers from the light breeze blowing across my body. All I can do is stay in my place. My one tear becomes sobs that are now dripping down my neck. There is nothing heard of from my voice. This. This is what it has come to. Him and me.

"Stop. It hurts to think about you." My voice is shaking. A look is plastered on his face, telling me to speak. "Speak doll.Just tell me." His words become softer.

"You left me. You left me that night. You made me fall for you. You had me in love. You made me think I was special. The girl that you chose was right in front of your eyes. You cared for me. You kissed me. You loved me. But that was all lie. Lies. You lied to me. You broke me. I cried every night and during the day for two months straight. All you did was hurt me. You didn't care one bit if I was in pain. And now. And now you show up after two years to solve this problem.

I think you don't understand, but...after what you did, there is nothing in this world that wouldn't even come close to falling for you."

I lie.

"You're a monster. So I am mad. I'm mad that I fell for you."

I lie again.

"I'm mad that I kissed you back."