"I want to understand but you never talk to me about it, so unless you or my father want to answer my questions, you're going to have to tell him what happened" jimins eyes looked stern, staring into the ones of taehyung.

The words spoken between the two of them didn't add up, images and words traveled throughout your mind trying to put the pieces together but too many things were missing, you weren't even close to figuring out who you were and who they were.

"I-I can't, you know how he can be, and this isn't something so simple that I will get out unscathed, I can't tell him" his voice became lowest of whispers, you could barely hear.

Overly curious you changed, able to hear every breath every pump of blood every beat of the heart from either of them.

"I'm getting the job back, that way, I won't have to tell him, just give me a few days, I'm already guaranteed a position back, trust me, everything will add up" taehyungs whole demeanor changed, his aura was dark, he was calm, not shaking and breaking like last time, he was in control, he had everything planned out, and you were his way back into the institution.

You guaranteed his position, you were his hidden weapon, he'd been harboring you gaining your trust, so he could bring you back.

He hadn't changed, he hadn't changed a bit, he played you, nothing he said or did was genuine, every word out of that mans mouth was a lie, a play to gain your trust.

You stumbled over, changing into your old body, you couldn't bear to hear him any more.

"Taehyung don't tell me you're keeping wild animals in your house again, I told you the squirrels weren't a good idea." You heard footsteps approaching the door.

"J-jimin don't open that" taehyung followed quickly after, but he was too late.

"Y-y/n?" Jimins eyes were confused, you stayed silent, your eyes were wide, exempt from any emotion or thought, you didn't know if you wanted to run or scream, maybe you were ready to die, maybe you were ready to go back...you were tired of running, maybe you should just give in....

"Ah y/n and I have actually been hanging out, she was just taking a nap in the extra room" taehyung said scratching the back of his neck.

Your lips were parted, your face emotionless with underlying sense of betrayal. Your eyes slowly moved until you were looking at taehyung.

Your eyes traveled every inch of his face, examining his features and expression, trying to find the evil part of him searching for his maniac and deceiving expression, you were exploring his perfection trying to figure out why he was so twisted and evil.

"I-I'm leaving now, I need to g-go home" you spoke your eyes fixated on the door, your face and body were rigid as you slowly walked towards the door.

"Y/n you-you should really stay" taehyung let out a few nervous laughs.

You continued walking towards the door, "y/n" taehyungs voice raises and his voice was solid and stern.

Yet you kept walking, nothing he was saying registered in your mind, your hand tingled against the cold feeling of the metal knob, "Y/N" taehyungs voice roared and jimin flinched

"Taehyung, t-take it down a notch, don't act like this" jimin raises his voice but you could tell he was scared.

You heard the click of the door as you began turning it open, "Y/N YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OR I SWEAR" taehyungs voice howled, "TAEHYUNG STOP" jimin screamed and hit his fist on the table.

You stepped one foot out the door breathing in the cool air, a cloud escaping your mouth as you exhaled.

You tried to leave, but you felt a harsh grip at your arm tugging you into the house. As the said arm released you were thrown harshly to the ground.

"TAEHYUNG" jimins voice roared losing control, he ran to taehyung trying to hold him back from you.

Taehyung shoved jimin away, throwing him into the counter behind him. As he looked up you spotted a stream of blood exiting his mouth.

You tried to crawl away, aiming for the door until you felt a harsh blow at your back, "y/n I told you to stay in the fucking house" taehyung spat at you, his foot gluing you to the ground.

"Didn't I y/n" he grabbed your hair and you screamed. You looked up meeting his gaze, his lips were moist with saliva and he looked like a crazed animal practically drooling with rage.

He threw you down and you tried again to run, this time he came at you with ferocity.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU NOT TO LEAVE?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, he was coming towards you with all intentions to hurt and damage you.

Jimin was helpless, on the opposite side of the room he stared with shock and horror, why was he so concerned so desperate to keep taehyung from hurting you when they had the same goal, unless they didn't...and you completely misjudged the situation.

While in thought you saw taehyung, his arm was right in front of you and in a n instant his forearm was pressing against your neck, this time he was trying to choke you.

He released you only to land a harsh blow on your cheek, you were drained, emotionless, hurt, terrified....betrayed....again.

His hand was behind his head ready to land another blow, this time it would be hard, worse than the one before. You would go out with a bang.

The life came back to you, your lifeless eyes focused on the fist barreling towards your face.

Your thoughts and instincts became jumbled, you didn't understand what was going on.

Your senses were blurred switching back and forth in a matter of seconds. "Save your self" "kill him" ..... "run"

These thoughts that you hadn't thought in so long swarmed your mind, you growled lowly, a warning hoping you wouldn't have to change.

But he wasn't stopping, you didn't want to change, you were finally living a normal life, lonely and barbaric thoughts began to wash away from your mind, you were slowly becoming human again, but you didn't have a choice. In an instance you pounced at him, mid air changing, your arms shrunk and your body morphed.

As you dropped to the floor you grabbed a hold of his thigh, sinking your teeth into him as hard as you possibly could.

He let out an ear shattering scream and fell to the floor grasping his leg that was dripping with warm redness.

You looked up and stopped at the image of a purely terrified man, jimin.

His eyes were wide his mouth was open, all color drained from his face.

You slowly approached the man. He didn't know, you ran away from the one who really wanted to protect you, he didn't know how insane taehyung was, he wasn't hunting you.

He loved you, he protected you, and you ran into the arms of a killer.

"Y-y/n" his voice shook in horror, confusion, disgust?

You kept approaching thrown off and hurt when he stepped back with every step you took towards him.

You changed back, hoping he would see you not as a beast but as a human.

But it did the opposite of that.

You were a mess, your body bore no clothing, most of it covered by his best friends blood who was laying on the floor in agony and pain. The warm liquid dripping from your mouth.

"Jimin I-I'm sorry" you spoke quietly keeping your distance.

"I-I need to leave" you spoke quickly.

"W-wait... come with me" jimin let out a soft whisper and you looked behind you, taehyung was passed out.

He walked towards you, you didn't flinch.

"Okay"

Wowza one chapter each day!!!
Hope y'all enjoyed